Pettis at 146Lbs (pic)

11bravo1789

11B
@Green
Reaction score
image.png
How is he looking, fine & healthy? Dachau status? He needed the towel & came in at 146 --- so still would need 1lb for title fight. He always looks like a skinny even at 155. I dunno, I guess we'll see if it was worth it to get a win. What say you sher bro dieticians & doctors?

I have a feeling he's not going do too well in this fight. He doesn't look very good. I guess that's what 3 straight losses will do to a fighter, panic.

His body doesn't look too ill compared to some other guys but his face is unrecognizable. His shoulders are about half as wide as they were when he fought Melendez. I wonder why that is.

not that bad. just a weight cut IMO. still baffles me how jonny can look like this but come in over weight. even in fight kelvin looked bigger. bigg rigg be mysterious yo

Screen-Shot-2016-07-10-at-02.06.23.png

He's much better at skeletoning than Conor.

He looked way worse at the official weight-in, you posted the "staged weight-in" pic:

pettis.jpg

Damn that doesn't look good

its not like he cuts a lot... c'mon...

God bless weigh cut. When fighters kill themselves to fight at a weight class they don't belong.

Dude.......damn. Doesnt even look like Pettis. Im afraid to see that official weigh in pic.

He looks...not awesome.

He looks better than Conor does. It should be quite interesting.

I'm a doctor in bro science and I'm telling you he's cooked.

He's defiantly worked hard for it. You can't question his heart. Wishing him luck today.

Looking like he's auditioning for the role of Zelda in pet sematary.
zelda-pet-sematary-o.gif

I don't think he had a tremendous amount of wait to cut although he expressed he had never done a real weight cut.

I wonder if his lack of experience weight cutting made him diet down in a less than healthy way and was forced to dehydrate quite a bit. You would think there would be somebody in his team to help with this so not sure how to take it.

If he has anything left at all he should break Oliviera in half

Back