Did nate not miss weight

WhatNOW

THE KING IS BACK
Banned
Reaction score
Against rory markham .He couldnt cut down to 170lbs.

Explain how he is the same weight as conor .. Feed me your lies.. I mean opinions

I thought it was Markham who missed weight.

Come out the woodworks and explain this sherbros

Markham weighed in at 177 lbs
Nate made weight
and Nate TKOed him in the 1st round

Do your research before you make a thread bashing a fighter,you nuthugging monkey

Explain how he is the same weight as conor .. Feed me your lies.. I mean opinions

Anybody who says Nate and Conor are the same size is moronic. Just like anyone who says Nate is a WW and Conor is a FW is moronic.

Respond to @vigneshm1995. He gave you the correct answer. diaz made weight and markham missed it by alot. In fact, Markham didn't even try to make weight the last day because he knew Diaz would still take the fight.

Please apologize for your stupidity and/or laziness.

Yea I got a chuckle out of conor's, "He was easily 190 in there."
my friend still believes nate was 190. he thinks nate is lying so it dosnt look as bad.

hes a nut hugger though and when he works out he watches conor videos of him working out

Anybody who says Nate and Conor are the same size is moronic. Just like anyone who says Nate is a WW and Conor is a FW is moronic.
True, Nate is a naddy MW who cuts to LW cuz "the best fighter ever...ohh, I love you so much BIG bro Nate" fights at WW. They both have the dimensions of a HW, but are weak vegans and need to cut massive weight and fight midgets (see their last wins, both against FW's).

Since when is "tough" anomalous for "bully punk"??

nick-diaz-fedor-emelianenko.jpg

True, Nate is a naddy MW who cuts to LW cuz "the best fighter ever...ohh, I love you so much BIG bro Nate" fights at WW. They both have the dimensions of a HW, but are weak vegans and need to cut massive weight and fight midgets (see their last wins, both against FW's).

Since when is "tough" anomalous for "bully punk"??

nick-diaz-fedor-emelianenko.jpg
giphy.gif

So they're both LWs then?
Nate is a LW, Conor is FW. Both have fought outside of their weighg classes at times.

The point is that Conor haters will tell you they are the same size and Conor fanboys will tell you Nate is much bigger. Both are full of shit.

Back