Conor vs wonderboy....

carlosdanger76

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Ok,no hiding that I'm not a conor fan.....but if he beats eddie,he's already said he wants the welterweight title...if the stars align, and Wonderboy beats woodley,and Eddie gets smoked...how would a Conor vs Wonderboy fight go?

Wonderboy by pretty much whatever he want.

damn he could probably submit connor.

I think Wonderbrah may be too big

I think it would go like this.....
1351.gif

Wonder boy will kick McGregor back to Ireland if this happens.

Thompson has better striking, is bigger and has a better ground game

After fighting Nate at 170, I hope Conor realized that the welterweights are just too big for him. He should focus on featherweight and lightweight divisions. Wonderboy would kick Conor head in the crowd if they ever fight but I really doubt will see Conor fight again at 170 pounds

Ok,no hiding that I'm not a conor fan.....but if he beats eddie,he's already said he wants the welterweight title...if the stars align, and Wonderboy beats woodley,and Eddie gets smoked...how would a Conor vs Wonderboy fight go?

He said he wouldnt fight at 170 again i thought

I'm so tired of threads putting Conor in ridiculous fantasy match-ups just to find someone they know would whoop his ass. Conor can lose at FW too.

Conor should just fight guys of hes own size. Not saying he couldn't win at 170, but weight does matter.

I'm so tired of threads putting Conor in ridiculous fantasy match-ups just to find someone they know would whoop his ass. Conor can lose at FW too.
I beg to differ. I'm certain many Conor fans would favor him against wonderboy, moreover,conor himself would be confident against him.
I,personally think woodley would beat him,but not as interesting as match up in a style vs style match up like wonderboy.....that's why I made this thread.

I'm having a hard time imagining what Conor could possibly do to Wonderboy. Thompson is literally better at everything Conor is good at, and he's a lot bigger. Especially with little to no threat of a TD, I'm not even sure Conor would land a single clean hit.

Ur crazy , Stephen is 2 big for Connie.
vs Cerrone would be much more fun.
Connie should defend his FW belt, if he is sucessfull then fight for the LW belt and stay in that division.

wonderboy kicks the 4-leaf clover off of cmac's a**..

How about Wonderboy against Overeem?

Back