4.Overeem
5.Mark Hunt
6.Anderson Silva
7.Gilbert Melendez
8.Fabricio Werdum
9.Gegard Mousasi
10.Josh Barnett

Proof that pride was the best.

And how many UFC fighters are top10 in the UFC?

Sadly a dying breed..

I wonder who will be the last Pride fighter to compete in the UFC...I'd put my money on Moose..

it has been 10 years... that's like a whole career.

Well yeah, when you refuse to retire after many many embarrassing losses but still have a name value, you end up being that typical PRIDE fighter in UFC

For most of them anyway.

Hunt
Vitor
Lil Nog
Shogun
Silva
Barnett

This reminds me of an old Rampage Jackson interview when he said "man fuck the UFC, Pride is the best"

I can't wait till they all leave the sport so the PRIDE fans can leave too. Worse than every type of fan there is. Including McGregor, Rousey & Fedor.

Is Chuck a 'pride fighter'? I don't really associate Moose, Gilbert, Vitor, Werdum with Pride.

Nick Diaz fought in Pride and he's a top 10 WW.

1.Shogun
2.Lil Nog
3.Vitor belfrot
4.Overeem
5.Mark Hunt
6.Anderson Silva
7.Gilbert Melendez
8.Fabricio Werdum
9.Gegard Mousasi
10.Josh Barnett

Proof that pride was the best.
So of the 40 fighters at those weight classes 10 are Pride and 30 are UFC ... how is Pride better?

I saw this and figured someone bumped a thread from 5+ years ago... I'm as big a Pride FC fan as anyone, but I accept that it's dead. For your own personal welfare, you need to just let go.

At the time, pride definitely had the better fighters.UFC has the better fighters now doe.

I can't wait till they all leave the sport so the PRIDE fans can leave too. Worse than every type of fan there is. Including McGregor, Rousey & Fedor.

Are your stats serious? 6,000 posts in 5 months?!?!

People forget a lot of PRIDE cards were borderline unwatchable. So boring with the back flops, fighters gassing in long rounds and hugging etc. I know because I own them all. I loved PRIDE because I love all MMA, including the UFC but I was never a fan boy of either, or a fighter fan boy...fan boys have zero credible opinions because their bias blinds them, as well as their tween attitudes.

Serious as can be. Curious or butthurt??

Neither of the two, that's not really an or question.

Are they all as bad as the one I quoted? You should step away for a few.

Neither of the two, that's not really an or question.

Are they all as bad as the one I quoted? You should step away for a few.
So butthurt then. Don't worry guy, you won't have to deal with me when all the PRIDE guys leave and you leave with them. It's going to be so much better and there'll be a lot more intelligent threads here with you guys gone.

Back