For people that disrespect CM punk: Would you do something if he said something bad about your mom?

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Let's say that you are walking down the street and he is passing by and says some bad things to you about your mother... would you do something? If not, then stop talking shit about Cm punk.

Depends what he says, my mom can be a bit of a rascal.

Doesn't matter who what when or where. I'd do more than just say something.

Actually in the WWE he said to me I have a vagina :( I hated him ever since then

Just kidding :p

WAR CM PUNK! HE WILL BEAT HEY MICKEY GALLBLADDER STONES

You don't have to make a thread about every single though that comes in to your head.

Also, I wouldn't give a shit because I'm not 7.

Yeah. I'd probably give him a stiff one to the mouth. Nothing like a hard shot to the chin. Finish quickly then pick him up and embrace him.

For reals I would love for someone with money and fight training to assault me. Take a couple punches to the dome and then cover up or run and lawyer up for a settlement.

Easy payday yo.

Chair shot to the head then a powerbomb through a burning table.

Being an adult, name calling doesn't bring the rustles.

This thread however......

I would break a chair over his head then German Suplex him through a table

maybe in murica... here in europe it's harder...

Yeah man motherfuckers get shot out here. Can't get in no bar fights, people are crazy and don't like to lose.

Plus side is no casual fighting culture and you can sue the tits of someone for throwing a punch no matter how deserved.

Let's say that you are walking down the street and he is passing by and says some bad things to you about your mother... would you do something? If not, then stop talking shit about Cm punk.
Go get a smoothie, do some yoga, and re-think your life.

Not really, my mum would probably deserve it.

I would fight cm punk and I think I got a good chance to beat him.

If he beats me, oh well.

Back