Next fight at WW must be Tyrone Woodley vs. Stephen Thompson

milenss

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Or it will really turn into a circus.

That's the legit UFC title fight. Any other fight will be a travesty. So when are they scheduled to fight?

LMAO.

This is like Hot Tub Time Machine 3.

Thompson has went above and beyond for his title shot, unfortunately money rules everything

Oh by the way, Twood is a pussy

"i want to defend against someone who last won 5 years ago."

Thanks champ!

Thompson beat post USADA Hendricks and a Bellator guy he doesent deserve the shot at all smh

I heard Dana White was firm that this fight is pretty much set.

Aldo vs McGregor II is also the legitimate UFC FW title fight, but I don't see you championing for it.

I wanna laugh but I didn't understand the joke... oh fuck it, here's a 'like' to you my man!

"How many times does the UFC have to become a circus to become a circus?" - Pigeon

"James Toney" - Eggplant/"Bout tree fiddy" - Sherdogger.

If GSP comes back , I don't have a problem with him having the fight. He didn't lose the belt on his last fight. Plus you have to realize GSP-Woodley its much bigger fight, who would produce a lot more revenue for the UFC. UFC its a business, they will book the money fight. Why are you against that TS?

Plus Thompson said he doest mind fighting the winner of Maia-Condit. You have to realise, the UFC is a sports entertainment business.

GSP- Woodley. Main event
Wonderboy- Maia\Condit winner for next shot. Co main event
In Toronto for 206

Or it will really turn into a circus.

That's the legit UFC title fight. Any other fight will be a travesty. So when are they scheduled to fight?
Where was your circus thread for the following fights:

Cormier/Gustafsson
Cruz/Faber
Diaz/Mcgregor II
Bisping/Henderson
GSP/Diaz

Each champion had/has a legitimate contender waiting in the wings. Did you just think of this because you like Thompson or dislike Woodley?

Anyone know who Tyrone Woodley is?

Plus Thompson said he doest mind fighting the winner of Maia-Condit. You have to realise, the UFC is a sports entertainment business.

GSP- Woodley. Main event
Wonderboy- Maia\Condit winner for next shot. Co main event
In Toronto for 206
I would rather each champion (including Mcgregor) fight the next guy in line. Unless he cleaned ou the top 10 like Jones, GSP, or Aldo (for a while).

Why are all of these guys hating on Woodley just saying he wants a "big" fight? He hasn't even signed to fight anyone let alone skip Thompson. They all paid for or watched the freak show last week and they would again if those two assholes fight again this year.

Where was your circus thread for the following fights:

Cormier/Gustafsson
Cruz/Faber
Diaz/Mcgregor II
Bisping/Henderson
GSP/Diaz

Each champion had/has a legitimate contender waiting in the wings. Did you just think of this because you like Thompson or dislike Woodley?

I have written numerous times on these boards that Cruz should have fought TJ in a rematch instead of picking the easy fight with Faber. Where have you been at, bro??

I have written numerous times on these boards that Cruz should have fought TJ in a rematch instead of picking the easy fight with Faber. Where have you been at, bro??
I must have missed them. Don't cherry pick just Woodley fight. Include Dillashaw in this.

Dilly is more "deserving" of a titleshot than anyone in history. Just for fighting Joe Soto on a day's notice. He saved that show when he could have told the UFC to fuck himself. Apparently he still would have been paid his show money if the show ran.

Not until we see the superfight between Woodley and Bisping first. Then Woodley Vs Conor. Then vs Nick Diaz, then GSP. Then after that maybe Wonderboy after a Lawler rematch :p

Back