Nate Diaz awaiting visit from UFC brass 'to see how obsessed I am'

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
Nate Diaz is back home wondering when he's going to get the post-UFC 196 treatment from the brass.

Reached on Thursday afternoon to find out what his future plans are, Diaz said, "I'm still waiting for Dana [White] and Lorenzo [Fertitta] to show up to my house to see how obsessed I am."

Diaz is making light of the oft-told story repeated before his UFC 202 rematch against Conor McGregor, which was that McGregor was granted the immediate second fight after telling UFC owners that he was obsessed with the idea of losing to Diaz and had to rectify the issue immediately. Of course, the UFC ultimately obliged, despite not being too keen on the idea initially.

Diaz also asked White and Fertitta to personally visit him in his hometown of Stockton, Calif. earlier this summer following a well-publicized UFC meeting with McGregor in Los Angeles, as negotiations were progressing about the rematch, which they ultimately did.

So, for his part, Diaz, who lost to McGregor via majority decision, is now waiting for another visit to discuss a trilogy fight. No plans for such a meeting have been just yet.

The UFC has yet to officially decide what's next for either fighter at this point.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/8/2...sed-i-am?_ga=1.114688961.732256378.1455396479

Nate is ofc sarcastic. He knows he will not get the instant re-match. Everybody knows it.

s-9ac5ad6d19104d3531b755c9b29257efe1bc0cb8.gif

Nate actually has a good sense of humour :D

He should relax and enjoy his life for the time being, the rubber match will happen and most likely be bigger than ever.

Nate is ofc sarcastic. He knows he will not get the instant re-match. Everybody knows it.

That's the same thing I was saying.

This UFC made this rematch strictly for Conor (who is their primary Cash Cow) to avenge his loss and get his confidence back so he wouldn't pull a Ronda or to keep him satisfied. They couldn't give a flying fuck about Nate, they didn't care about him then and still won't do it now even he admitted that. Now that the UFC and Conor gotten what they wanted, they're gonna forget the first fight and won't need Nate anymore.

Last edited:
Conor has his clout back now, they don't need nate any more.

He's going to wait a long time if he's expecting Lorenzo to show up!

That's the same thing I was saying.

This UFC madr this rematch strictly for Conor (who is their primary Cash Cow) to avenge his loss and get his confidence back so he wouldn't pull a Ronda or to keep him satisfied. They couldn't give a flying fuck about Nate, they didn't care about him then and still won't do it now even he admitted that. Now that the UFC and Conor gotten what they wanted, they're gonna forget the first fight and won't need Nate anymore.

One thing for sure is that Nate Diaz became more popular. His next fight will have a lot more viewers than normally.

Good thing Nate the Great got PAAAAAAIIID!!1

because that re match is not happening anytime soon.

He should relax and enjoy his life for the time being, the rubber match will happen and most likely be bigger than ever.
A little time will be needed to make it bigger and also maybe a title fight at 155 massive cash if it all goes down just right.

The UFC can get one more big PPV out of Conor after rigging the recent decision. Unless Conor gets Aldo lucky again a real man will kick his ass and send him back to Scotland or whatever country he is from for good.

Diaz should be grateful for his new existence if it wasn;t for Conor he would still be making 20 and 20....how much did Nate earn against Michael Johnson? and his 2 fights before? exactly! Diaz NEEDS Conor...if Nate fought any top 5 guy at 155 or 170 (not Champs) would you really care? No...The whole victim routine with the Diaz bro's is over a decade old and getting really tiring. Nate should just go buy a Mansion in Stockton and a Bentley and go chill and smoke. Truth is CMac changed your bum life now go enjoy it.

Nate must be smoking something to think this makes sense.

Now thats funny. He's got a good sense of humor. Even managed to rustle the Connie fans in here:D
nate-diaz-ufcTonight-750.jpg

Love this side of Nate. More of this please Nate and less of the Salty Butthurt please.

Back