Whether Dana decided to let Conor go to LW or not..

wtkace**

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
As a true MMA fans , we shouldn't worry too much about Dana decision on whether to let Conor challenge the LW title instead of forcing him defends his title.

We are here to enjoy the fighting event. If it's Dana decision to let the FW go to rot, then the owner will feel the consequences right away.

We can always enjoy fights from other division like

- HW where Cain is back to normal, Alistair will rule the division which is a good news.
- LHW where JBJ is returning soon
- MW where it will be good to c how Bispring get beat up by either Chris/ Luke/ Souza
- WW , no matter Tyron is facing Condit/Maia/Wonderboy / GSP, it's gonna be an interesting fight .

Besides that, I do looking forward to c how Joanna keeping her title for a long time.

Who is this "we" you speak of, horse-man?

Are these the true feelings of the Centaur nation?

latest

Last edited:
-Cain can get injured any day. I want Ecoreem to win but his chin is highly suspect. Any minute my ex could get herpes and Ecoreem could get KTFO.
-JBJ's case is pending. He could easily be facing 6 months. There's also no telling what NSAC will do, even if USADA decides to let him off easy.
-MW we have lucky Mike vs. retirement age Dan.
-WW we have a guy who got beaten by a Bellator fighter as champ, and a bunch of boring ass mucho respeto contenders

It's not just FW. We need Conor McGregor more than ever. Think about this. Between 2011 and 2014, the UFC only had 1 or 2 1+ million PPVs. Over the past year they've had like 5 or 6 of those, and Conor had to do with half of that.

For some reason the only thing I take away from any of this is that I want to see Cain vs Overeem.

No , Conor shouldnt be allowed to do what he wants , much less be given the oportunity to achieve the 2belts status without ever defending his title.
And you misspelled Tyrun.

Fact is it's their company and they can run it how they want. Set whatever matchups they want. We are spoiled with what we've gotten from the UFC anyway

Back