I could care for Page vs Rawlings

Number1StockBroker

Making that money, to get them honeys.
Banned
Reaction score
Pages' hype has died and she is not a top 5 in her division and Rawlings I have never heard of except for when she was fighting in TUF. Agreed?

Your opinion isn't thread worthy. Couldn't you have posted this on an already created thread..

I'm glad you're willing.

Watching for NBK. That's a pretty motherfucker right there.

I will tune in to see some elite MMA

Air Hostess - 'Would you care for a orange?'

Passenger - 'If it really needed me...'

I could care as well, which is why I'm going to watch it.

Pages' hype has died and she is not a top 5 in her division and Rawlings I have never heard of except for when she was fighting in TUF. Agreed?
The People want Paige vs. Waterson.

Loser gets shaved bald.

Title the fight, "Hair today, gone tomorrow."

ev2Vy2N.png

040115-UFC-Paige-VanZant-pi-ssm.vadapt.955.high.0.jpg

"...and @Number1StockBroker has them rattled early in the first. They're playing right into the gameplan; this could be over early if he doesn't gas..."

Paige's hype is at an all-time high with her recent runner-up DTWS performance. There will be a lot of casual eyeballs on her I guarantee it. That show gets 12+ million viewers every week, it's mainstream and Paige was a favorite on the show. She only lost to a deaf mute sex god that nobody could have beaten regardless of dancing ability.

No quit in Paige... Bec has been scrappy of late...

They may not be highlight reel strikers but I'm calling it now.

This fight shall feed JBG !

Back