Lets assume Jones will not get a long suspension..

Melas Chasma

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
..and Gustafsson beats Blackhowicz. Should UFC schedule Jones vs Gus rematch for a comeback fight for Jones? I think its a no brainer in a case Jones comes back very late 2016 or more likely early 2017. Meanwhile Rumble can have his well earned title shot against DC and no matter how those two fights would turn out it would automatically create a great match up for the title next.

Would you like it?

Fuck yeah. I've been dying to see that rematch since the night after UFC 165.

I think that makes perfect sense. I'd be rooting for Rumble and Jones. Not because of any favoritism or dislike of any of the 4, I just really want to see Rumble vs. Jones.

giphy.gif

I want Jones/Gus II.

As a huge Jones fan who will defend his dumb ass to the death...he does not deserve an immediate shot at DC upon returning and needs to prove he can make it to the cage before even thinking about the belt.

I think that makes perfect sense. I'd be rooting for Rumble and Jones. Not because of any favoritism or dislike of any of the 4, I just really want to see Rumble vs. Jones.

Yeah, with both of them winning it would be guaranteed, but you could see Jones vs Rumble even in a situation both would lose their next fight. Its unlikely and the match up would obviously lose some hype, but it would make sense to have them fight next in that scenario also.

Yeah, with both of them winning it would be guaranteed, but you could see Jones vs Rumble even in a situation both would lose their next fight. Its unlikely and the match up would obviously lose some hype, but it would make sense to have them fight next in that scenario also.
I'm fine with that. I just want to see them fight. I would assume that Rumble needs the KO in the first round or 2, or else he's fucked, but I'd be really hyped for those first couple of rounds.

Back