Should Michael Bisping Win The Nobel Peace Price?

King Cobra

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I am serious here. Please read this with an open mind as this may attract intellects to become members of Sherdog when they google the subject associated with this post.

When Michael Bisping beat Luke Rockhold, he proved something that is correspondent with nature as far as men having a limited role in reaching superiority.

This is done within the course of nature so that no man can conquer over other men by basically taking all the women and spreading his DNA through procreation with these women while other men who are weak and/or ugly are left on the side unable to mate.

Luke Rockhold can easily get a woman even if he was not a professional fighter just working in an office.

But as a professional fighter he has shown that he also acquires the ability to go out as a hunter and beat other man up to collect the food. Psychologically this would subconsciously convince the woman that he would provide all that she needs to have a healthy baby who would be taken care of by him with his hunting skills and his ability to protect the family.

However, this would result in ugly men and weak geeky men to not be able to mate and they would be eliminated from the gene pool.

But by Bisping beating up Rockhold, this gives weak and or ugly man confidence in knowing that they have a chance, and thus nature would stop from one man having too much power which would cause an imbalance within the nature of the human being.

DidShould Michael Bisping Win The Nobel Peace Price?

ba7.jpg

HAHAHA HOLY SHIT. HAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT. YOU HAVE TO BE A CHILD.

Well, Obama did for no fucking reason at all, so why not?

So, a Nobel prize for getting ugly dudes laid?

Yes....Because otherwise it would result in high violent crimes coming from ugly dudes.

I will give you an example....I have a Godfather who had a rooster fighting ring. So he would raise rooster to fight. However he also had chickens he would raise for meat.

Well, my Godfather ended up having this beautiful white and red rooster. And this pretty boy rooster was let free to mate with the chickens.

Well one day one of the fighting roosters escape his cage because the door was not locked right. He goes on to fight and kill the pretty boy rooster and he starts mating with the chickens.

With humans it would be similar. It would be ugly (no pun intended).

Now as for weak dudes, they would more than likely end up being serial killers or trigger happy police officers.

Bisping basically bought peace by helping to show that chaos being the direct result of ugly and weak dudes not getting laid can be avoided.

I am serious here. Please read this with an open mind as this may attract intellects to become members of Sherdog when they google the subject associated with this post.

When Michael Bisping beat Luke Rockhold, he proved something that is correspondent with nature as far as men having a limited role in reaching superiority.

This is done within the course of nature so that no man can conquer over other men by basically taking all the women and spreading his DNA through procreation with these women while other men who are weak and/or ugly are left on the side unable to mate.

Luke Rockhold can easily get a woman even if he was not a professional fighter just working in an office.

But as a professional fighter he has shown that he also acquires the ability to go out as a hunter and beat other man up to collect the food. Psychologically this would subconsciously convince the woman that he would provide all that she needs to have a healthy baby who would be taken care of by him with his hunting skills and his ability to protect the family.

However, this would result in ugly men and weak geeky men to not be able to mate and they would be eliminated from the gene pool.

But by Bisping beating up Rockhold, this gives weak and or ugly man confidence in knowing that they have a chance, and thus nature would stop from one man having too much power which would cause an imbalance within the nature of the human being.
Lmao...yeah, a prize for winning a UFC championship as a mediocre fighter.

Sure, give him yet another prize for getting a fluke win over a superior fighter aside from the title....then maybe Bisping can even pick his own defenses!....

...Holy shit this ridiculousness is coming true...what a "champ"

A bloke like bisping is neither weak nor ugly. If you wanna inspire with funny/troll threads, at least make them plausible

When you use words like Nobel Peace Prize (and you spelled it, Price), you imply that your article might attract intellects (hahaha) and you're spitballing ideas as new theories, please at least proof read it.

This article is so cringe worthy and laughable that I feel bad for you. I cant believe you actually think Bisping beating Luke Rockhold had any significance to humankind. It is your theory. I get it. BUT ITS LAUGHABLE. AND YOU BROUGHT IN THE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE INTO IT. AND SPELLED IT WRONG.

Back