which would be more impressive?

binny

I'll beat your ass if you jump on my couch.
@Brown
Reaction score
defending the ufc lightweight title 5+ times? or heavyweight 5+ times? both would be nuts for very different reasons

Probably LW at this point.

Heavyweight, only because of the power. If someone is way ahead of the pack at lightweight, there is a lesser chance of them getting upset over a ''lucky'' punch. I hate to use the word lucky but yeah.

gonna say HW, to be a beeeeotch

Actually a good question. Ill say LW since it's the best division. But 5 straight at HW means you can avoid getting hit 5 fights in a row against 265 men. But LW is THE best division.

I'll say LW, because as stated, it's the best division. I could see Cain winning the belt and winning 5 straight if he could stay healthy and at sea level.

i will try to explain my opinion in metaphor
Lightweight and heavyweight is like a car accident
in which 2 light car with 100 kilometer per hour crash will certainly be fatal
but a heavy car like more than 4 wheels truck crashing will definitely be more brutal even if both of the heavy car travel the same speed with the light car
so yeah heavyweight is the more brutal weight to be in the octagon and that also stands for its championship fight

Heavyweight, only because of the power. If someone is way ahead of the pack at lightweight, there is a lesser chance of them getting upset over a ''lucky'' punch. I hate to use the word lucky but yeah.
idk, just browsed through the records of fedor, nog, cro cop, Barnett, mir, and jds. and in their primes there really wasn't hardly anything like lucky punch losses for any of them in their prime ( not my top 6 hw btw) at the highest level of the heavyweight division it doesn't seem like there is as much 1 punch wtf kinda fights as mid and lower tier fights

but a heavy car like more than 4 wheels truck crashing will definitely be more brutal even if both of the heavy car travel the same speed with the light car
so yeah heavyweight is the more brutal weight to be in the octagon and that also stands for its championship fight
Took the words right out of my mouth.

I'll say LW, because as stated, it's the best division. I could see Cain winning the belt and winning 5 straight if he could stay healthy and at sea level.
I feel like cain has nightmares about Dana calling and asking him to headline the first UFC Nepal.

I feel like cain has nightmares about Dana calling and asking him to headline the first UFC Nepal.
haha, I mean I'm sure him coming off an injury and not going to Mexico City early played huge parts. The guy has the most ridiculous cardio I've ever seen at HW. But Sea Level Cain will always be funny.

I'm no astronaut, but wouldn't the smaller cars be going faster? and isn't it more dangerous to crash in a small car?

idk, just browsed through the records of fedor, nog, cro cop, Barnett, mir, and jds. and in their primes there really wasn't hardly anything like lucky punch losses for any of them in their prime ( not my top 6 hw btw) at the highest level of the heavyweight division it doesn't seem like there is as much 1 punch wtf kinda fights as mid and lower tier fights
is not about a lucky punch what i meant to say is you more likely cant control the destructive power of heavyweight so it is harder to have a winning especially in championship fight
I'm no astronaut, but wouldn't the smaller cars be going faster? and isn't it more dangerous to crash in a small car?
Force= Mass X acceleration( fixed 100 kilometer)
if u look at it this way of course the force will be bigger in heavyweight

benson and bj both have 3 defenses at lw

at hw i think nobody defended more than 2 or something. so i guess ill go with that

is not about a lucky punch what i meant to say is you more likely cant control the destructive power of heavyweight so it is harder to have a winning especially in championship fight

Force= Mass X acceleration( fixed 100 kilometer)
if u look at it this way of course the force will be bigger in heavyweight
ah, but technique= fighting knowledge X ability to pull crazy shit off. that difference is as black and white a power difference between the 2 classes.

ah, but technique= fighting knowledge X ability to pull crazy shit off. that difference is as black and white a power difference between the 2 classes.
Sure, maybe you are right in case of if we use the force= massXacceleration. technique and speed might make the lightweight has more speed but imo the speed and technique while maybe they are better in lightweight class but the collision in heavyweight is more potent and has more potential to make a long streak win harder and i do not discredit any lightweight fighter

Sure, maybe you are right in case of if we use the force= massXacceleration. technique and speed might make the lightweight has more speed but imo the speed and technique while maybe they are better in lightweight class but the collision in heavyweight is more potent and has more potential to make a long streak win harder and i do not discredit any lightweight fighter
are you discrediting lightweight fighters?

Back