Stitch in Bellator!!!

KarateYeah

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Sorry if this is not breaking news, but I just saw it today.

I'm so fucking happy! Stitch became a good friend of mine at UFC Rio 1 (UFC 134), but just recently we haven't talked in a while. The dude is the best in the MMA cutman business. As a cutman, and as a person. He was the one who introduced me to all the fighters, Jon Jones, Cigano, etc..when I was in Rio. ALL fighters look up to him as a father. Whenever they see him, they go right away to hug him. He saved many of them from cut stoppage, so they are all grateful.

Another fun fact of how humble he is, on UFC Fight Night: Rockhold vs. Philippou I texted him saying I was around, so in between fights, he went up to my seats to say hi and sat next to me to catch up. I was surprised how many casuals know him and wanted picture, etc... He obviously didn't need to do that.

Anyways, dude is awesome, so I'm just really happy for him! I know he has been doing a few boxing matches, and appeared on the Creed movie, so not like he was through tough moments, but I'm happy he is back into MMA..that's what he loves!

ps. By the way, I wanted to make a thread way back then when he was cut from the UFC to talk about how great he is, so hope I can give him back a bit by letting you all know about his greatness.

Stitch bless!

Edit: He said he wanted to give me something cool, but had no idea of what, so he said he just gave me his credential and signed it. I thought it was pretty cool! (specially because the cord is pretty cool with UFC written all over it, and it's the only UFC crap I would and do "wear")
image.jpeg

Last edited:
awesome, i always thought it was retarded af how he got cut (ha, get it) from the ufc and it was such a stupid reason i don't even remember what it was

but yeah, war stitch

awesome, i always thought it was retarded af how he got cut (ha, get it) from the ufc and it was such a stupid reason i don't even remember what it was

but yeah, war stitch

Yeah, the cutmen got screwed pretty bad. If you guys think fighters were screwed, cutmen was worst. So they can't wear sponsors anymore, and they don't get reebok money either. That is really fucked up!

At one point every thread on the front page was about Stitch.

Good on him.

At one point every thread on the front page was about Stitch.

Good on him.
You mean about his Bellator join? or generally speaking back in the day? Because if yeah, I feel every hardcore fan knows who he is, and appreciates him.

You mean about his Bellator join? or generally speaking back in the day? Because if yeah, I feel every hardcore fan knows who he is, and appreciates him.

When the UFC got rid of him. Every second thread was Stitch related.

Sorry if this is not breaking news, but I just saw it today.

I'm so fucking happy! Stitch became a good friend of mine at UFC Rio 1 (UFC 134), but just recently we haven't talked in a while. The dude is the best in the MMA cutman business. As a cutman, and as a person. He was the one who introduced me to all the fighters, Jon Jones, Cigano, etc..when I was in Rio. ALL fighters look up to him as a father. Whenever they see him, they go right away to hug him. He saved many of them from cut stoppage, so they are all grateful.

Another fun fact of how humble he is, on UFC Fight Night: Rockhold vs. Philippou I texted him saying I was around, so in between fights, he went up to my seats to say hi and sat next to me to catch up. I was surprised how many casuals know him and wanted picture, etc... He obviously didn't need to do that.

Anyways, dude is awesome, so I'm just really happy for him! I know he has been doing a few boxing matches, and appeared on the Creed movie, so not like he was through tough moments, but I'm happy he is back into MMA..that's what he loves!

ps. By the way, I wanted to make a thread way back then when he was cut from the UFC to talk about how great he is, so hope I can give him back a bit by letting you all know about his greatness.

Stitch bless!

Edit: He said he wanted to give me something cool, but had no idea of what, so he said he just gave me his credential and signed it. I thought it was pretty cool! (specially because the cord is pretty cool with UFC written all over it, and it's the only UFC crap I would and do "wear")
View attachment 135933
Nothing but love for Stitch!!!
HUGE fan!!!

Stitch is every fucking where....he doesnt need the UFC.

It is cool, but you're a good friend and you didn't know what he's doing?

yes ive stayed up countless nights hoping good ole stitch would land on his feet. who gives a fuck what a cut man does or where he goes. get over it he got fired nobody cares. hey stitch is the cutman tonight guess ill order this ppv. get a fukin clue

It is cool, but you're a good friend and you didn't know what he's doing?
Hey, he's a good friend, not best, or my dad haha.

Good friends can go months without talking...it's not I live in the same city as him. We go back since 2011, and we used to talk much more often, but as years go by, you lose a bit of touch. I would usually see him at UFC, now that he is gone, it is much more difficult.

yes ive stayed up countless nights hoping good ole stitch would land on his feet. who gives a fuck what a cut man does or where he goes. get over it he got fired nobody cares. hey stitch is the cutman tonight guess ill order this ppv. get a fukin clue
You sound like a lot of fun at parties. A lot of us do care about Stitch, just read the fucking thread, or get lost...talk about getting a clue, yet you're clueless.

You know what, you're one of those Conor fans, no further explanation needed.

Duran Duran

Pretty f*cking cool if you ask me

Came in expecting this Stitch

Left disappointed

Sorry man, didn't mean to break your heart. But to be honest, that looks like a mix of Ariel Helwani (face) with Phil Heath (body)...doesn't do it for me, sorry! But I respect your taste!

Sorry man, didn't mean to break your heart. But to be honest, that looks like a mix of Ariel Helwani (face) with Phil Heath (body)...doesn't do it for me, sorry! But I respect your taste!
loool :D

Hey, he's a good friend, not best, or my dad haha.

Good friends can go months without talking...it's not I live in the same city as him. We go back since 2011, and we used to talk much more often, but as years go by, you lose a bit of touch. I would usually see him at UFC, now that he is gone, it is much more difficult.

You sound like a lot of fun at parties. A lot of us do care about Stitch, just read the fucking thread, or get lost...talk about getting a clue, yet you're clueless.

You know what, you're one of those Conor fans, no further explanation needed.
ok mr cluless who im a fan of matters how in this post ? let me tell you that nobody who is a fan gives a fuck about stitch so go away. starting a thread about a fukin cut man holy fuck your either really bored or a cut man in training.

Back