Cody Garbrandt

Mcnulty705

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Annoyed with everyone thinking he even has the slightest chance against cruz. Dom and his foot work, striking and wrestling puts a clinic on cody. Faber would work cody easily and yes i know he is on his team im just saying. Another hype train that everyone hoped on during his past 2 wins, facts.

Cruz 50-43 and still think cody needs 1-2 more fights before earning that shot.

dat neck tattoo tho

Cody needs to fight Dodson, Dillashaw or Lineker. In saying that I think he loses to all three.

This year has been nothing but upsets and people getting knocked out so I wouldn't be surprised.

Dad, is that you? Dad where are you? I miss you. *tears up* Daaaaaaad come back to me. I was four years old when my parents divorced, am I the odd one out for not having emotion attached to that event? To be fair my dad is a good guy and I see him regularly. That being said why do dudes feel emotional or abandoned by what is most often a deadbeat? Im a fairly emotional person but ice cold when it comes to that. Actually nvm, my awesome grandfather was my father figure, so I did have one I guess. RIP gramps you prince among men.

Last edited:
Garbrandt should fight the winner of Dodson-Lineker, both destroy him IMO.

He has the potential to be able to beat cruz. But right now he is still too green, and i fear cruz will dance around him winning an easy points victory. He needs a few more fights before going for a title. He only has 10 fights. Reminds me somewhat of when chad mendes fought aldo the first time.

{<jimmies}

yeah you mad

206.jpg

This has been done to death. Cruz should be the favourite but garbrandt would likely have a shot at winning. Regardless, I'm excited for it.

No love has looked incredible. You can't say what's gonna happen with Cruz ... Cody has fire in his hands and boxing is so crisp and fast.

One fight I'm looking forward to happening

Everyone has a puncher's chance but Cruz has fought a bunch of dudes with power. I just think he's too smart and crafty to get caught cleanly. I think he picks Garbrandt apart for 5 rounds

Back