Lol at people that keep saying that Conor got tired

migeru29

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
So everything was cool until the end of the second one he suddenly got tired and then during the third he slowed down due to "tireness" and then on the first fourth he was not that slow and suddenly recovered his cardio.

Come on how he obviously got hurt at the end of the second and didn't recovered until the fourth round. Diaz style seems to work only to wear you down gradually but I think he lacks killing instinct like RDA. RDA would have finish him during the third I'm positive.

Laugh equally at all the fucking useless redundant threads about it, including this one.

You understand what a second wind is right? You can gas for two rounds. Guess what happens when you gas? You slow down and DO LESS. Then magically you get your samina back! How dumb are you mofos? Go hit the gym.

TS needs to catch a second wind, his thread gassed hard.

So everything was cool until the end of the second one he suddenly got tired and then during the third he slowed down due to "tireness" and then on the first fourth he was not that slow and suddenly recovered his cardio.

Come on how he obviously got hurt at the end of the second and didn't recovered until the fourth round. Diaz style seems to work only to wear you down gradually but I think he lacks killing instinct like RDA. RDA would have finish him during the third I'm positive.

He slowed down, Nate didnt at the end of the 2nd.

Nate went all out in Rnd3 and slowed down by round 4

Pretty fucking basic mate

He slowed down, Nate didnt at the end of the 2nd.

Nate went all out in Rnd3 and slowed down by round 4

Pretty fucking basic mate

Except mate that he slowed down right after he finally got hit hard? He didn't slow down before that mate.

TS is slower than Conor and Nate combined.

lol @ "tireness."

I saw Diaz repeatedly hit Mcgregor with lunging body shots in the first and second rounds which were the only shots he was able to land on him until those body shots slowed Mcgregor down. Had Nate kept working the body in rounds 3, 4 and 5 rather than head hunting and clinching he probably could of pulled out a stoppage.

But Joe Rogan said it!

If Joe Rogan has said after the 3rd round that Nate got tired they'll be saying the same thing.

I don't think he got hurt. Nate is the much larger man and he can absorb a lot of damage. Most light weights are getting knocked out by him in my opinion. You will see. How many guys in that division have Nate Diaz chin or cardio? Conor would have put rda to sleep imo..

Conor flat out ran into that mythical wall like a mime in a box.

Conor was getting tired throughout the fight... He CLEARLY won it (at least 3-2), but you cannot deny the fact that Conor at 170 doesn't have the same veracity as FW Conor.

Lol at every connie fan trying to cover up the fact that he did get tired, in both fights, gave up in the first one, yes that what happens when you tap and won a razor thin win in the second.
Dont gas out reading this btw.

Lol at every connie fan trying to cover up the fact that he did get tired, in both fights, gave up in the first one, yes that what happens when you tap and won a razor thin win in the second.
Dont gas out reading this btw.
It wasn't razor thin by any means. It was a clear victory where he beat Nate at his own game. Didn't try to wrestle and lay 'n pray him or anything. He outboxed and outlasted Diaz. That shows a lot more than a flash KO.

Back