Wonderboy vs Current Silva

Wonderboy murders Andy.

Wonderboy Life Alerts a geriatric Anderson at this point.

Wonderboy clowns him. Silva really should retire, I'm not even a fan but it's still sad to see a once great fighter way past his prime getting beat up and taking damage in his 40's.

I swear calling him Wonderboy to me sounds like an insult, he has to change that kids underwear nickname because when I was in school calling somebody Wonderboy could easily get you an ass whoopin. I mean it takes after "Wonderwoman" need I say more ?

Silva, because weightclass matter noobs.

Look at Cerrone wrecking the WW division. Hell even that bum Condit McGregor was able to move up and go 1-1 with a fringe top 10 guy. Wonderboy is leagues better than McGregor and Silva probably isn't even a fringe top 10 MW anymore.

I swear calling him Wonderboy to me sounds like an insult, he has to change that kids underwear nickname because when I was in school calling somebody Wonderboy could easily get you an ass whoopin. I mean it takes after "Wonderwoman" need I say more ?
I don't think Wonderboy gives a damn. He'd probably beat someone's ass for not calling him Wonderboy

Today? Man, that's a tough fight for old Andy. He's got a shot, always does. His accuracy and skill can never be overlooked. that said, Wonderboy is younger and a more modern striker. He would likely win.

I don't think Wonderboy gives a damn. He'd probably beat someone's ass for not calling him Wonderboy
Opinions vary, it's like Mighty Mouse I mean that shit is on kids lunch box no wonder he can't give PPV's away. Plus I never said I did not like him because I do I just despise his nickname

He just damn near KOed the MW champ...

Because the MW champ was a retard and looked away from him to the ref. Outside of that one incident Bisping absolutely dominated him for 4 of the 5 rounds. Knocking him down and shit.

And lets be honest besides his fluke win over Rockhold aside Bisping isn't even the 5th best MW.

Because the MW champ was a retard and looked away from him to the ref. Outside of that one incident Bisping absolutely dominated him for 4 of the 5 rounds. Knocking him down and shit.

And lets be honest besides his fluke win over Rockhold aside Bisping isn't even the 5th best MW.
You honestly don't think Anderson is still a dangerous fighter that can easily beat top ten MWs?

I get your points, but Andy is a killer. He only needs a split second to end you.

Look at Cerrone wrecking the WW division. Hell even that bum Condit McGregor was able to move up and go 1-1 with a fringe top 10 guy. Wonderboy is leagues better than McGregor and Silva probably isn't even a fringe top 10 MW anymore.

He basically ko'd the current champion at mw and went to a decision against the current champion at lhw.....

Anderson's reflexes have slowed far too much to compete with a truly high level striker. Quickness and reflexes are paramount to Anderson's style. Old age isn't kind to quickness and reflexes.

Back