Nate Diaz fight history

ClearSky92

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
First of all, sorry for my english

After the diaz and mcgregor history I got interest for diaz biography and fight history and i noticed that He lost more than i had expect. Maybe a weird question but know anyone why? I heard He got rubbed many times?
Maybe anyone can just Tell me some more About him and his history.

He doesn't give a fuck. Seriously, that's his problem. And his beauty.

First of all, sorry for my english

After the diaz and mcgregor history I got interest for diaz biography and fight history and i noticed that He lost more than i had expect. Maybe a weird question but know anyone why? I heard He got rubbed many times?
Maybe anyone can just Tell me some more About him and his history.

Are you saying his girlfriend is the reason for his losses?

Yeah, Which Doctor is right. He'll always take a fight. sometimes he's ready, and sometimes he's not. But he'll fight. Sometimes he's healthy and sometimes he's hurt. He really doesn't give a .... I personally think, though, that when he's healthy and well trained, he can beat anybody.

Everyone that beat him, actually run and not fought him.

That's what he says.

When you get finished and you then said that fighter did run from you, you know that dude is full of shit.

He doesn't fight smart, he fights like a fighter. Love him or hate him he just wants to fight you. Alot of guys take advantage of that and fight him conservatively

He's only really been finished once meaning he will always have a great chance against anyone he fights.

Fighter IQ questionable. He approaches fights as though it's a street fight. In the end he was paid a lot more so maybe he is smarter than he looks.

Nate doesn't always fight smart, but hes been on the wrong end of some shady decisions in my opinion.

Clay Guida - Nate dominated the exchanges on the feet. Clay didn't do a lot on the ground and Nate stupidly chose to grapple in certain exchanges instead of fighting at range. I still think Nate won this fight though. Awful decision

Joe Stevenson - Close fight that Nate was def winning on the feet. I think he made poor decisions in grappling exchanges. Joe Daddy deserved the decision though.

Gray Maynard - I really don't get what the judges saw. Diaz out landed Maynard in every round and the whole fight took place standing. Awful decision truly awful

Kim - kim stalled on the ground. I think Nate won rounds 2 and 3 another awful decision.

Rory and Ben dominated Nate really inexcusable.

Thomson - Nate seems to really dislike Thomson. And tried to chase him down and fight like Nick. It was an awful game plan and it got him knocked out.

RDA - Nate was clearly hurt and not in the right mind set

Whats not on Nates record is his run on the toughest season of tuf 5. If you include those 3 fights he started his UFC career on a 8 fight win streak. After winning TUF Nate submitted three legit black belts in a row

Nate doesn't always fight smart, but hes been on the wrong end of some shady decisions in my opinion.

Clay Guida - Nate dominated the exchanges on the feet. Clay didn't do a lot on the ground and Nate stupidly chose to grapple in certain exchanges instead of fighting at range. I still think Nate won this fight though. Awful decision

Joe Stevenson - Close fight that Nate was def winning on the feet. I think he made poor decisions in grappling exchanges. Joe Daddy deserved the decision though.

Gray Maynard - I really don't get what the judges saw. Diaz out landed Maynard in every round and the whole fight took place standing. Awful decision truly awful

Kim - kim stalled on the ground. I think Nate won rounds 2 and 3 another awful decision.

Thomson - Nate seems to really dislike Thomson. And tried to chase him down and fight like Nick. It was an awful game plan and it got him knocked out.

I haven't seen any of those fights in awhile except RDA, but this sounds about right to me, from what I remember.

Rory was a true welterweight so in this case, size was a factor. Benson was one step ahead the whole fight. Otherwise, good run down of his losses.

Nate Diaz fights, that's it. He doesn't game plan.

Fighter IQ questionable. He approaches fights as though it's a street fight. In the end he was paid a lot more so maybe he is smarter than he looks.

True.

That's what most people pay to see.
If he strikes you, it's because he is trying to finish you via strikes.
If he takes the fight to the ground it's because he's trying to sub you.

He never does anything part way just for the sake of trying to win a 10-9 round.
Pure vale tudo.
That's what people want to see.

As mentioned, Nate doesn't have a high Fight IQ. He doesn't necessarily come in with the best gameplans relative to his skillset.

I also question exactly how well rounded Nate Diaz is. In today's modern MMA world, everyone is expected to have SOME skills in every area of fighting. What made a fighter well rounded ten years ago would not make someone well rounded today. Having said that all, his wrestling remains a weak point from what I can tell. He also lacks some real physical strength, which goes hand in hand with the wrestling.

He doesn't fight smart, he fights like a fighter. Love him or hate him he just wants to fight you. Alot of guys take advantage of that and fight him conservatively

Traditionally throughout history from ancient Egypt through the ages the "fighter" is the person who survived the fight to fight another day. Whether that be with straight brawn or brains. They win. What we would call the Diaz bros. is "dumb brawlers" who think fighting is just standing and swinging.

Traditionally throughout history from ancient Egypt through the ages the "fighter" is the person who survived the fight to fight another day. Whether that be with straight brawn or brains. They win. What we would call the Diaz bros. is "dumb brawlers" who think fighting is just standing and swinging.

For video reference check the black knight scene in "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"

fights while ill prepared.

nate is tough--one of teh tougher fighters in ufc, but he loses to guys who are more prepared.

look at nate coner one--two guys, just fighting, and nate shit slapped him and finished him.

second fight, coner had to make adjustments as he is not as tough as nate, and he did, he implemented a running, stick and move, not engaging kind of gameplan, and he won a majority decision.

nate is a tough fighter, some guys are better strategic athletes.

Yea there were some Conor fans where I watched the fight that thought Nate was the best at 170. I had to explain to them that Nate has lost many times and fights at 155

Back