Best double leg from gsp ?

Idonotbelieveit

winning
@Gold
Reaction score
Definitely up there and he isn't even a wrestler

Ufc mark Coleman who could double leg a tree my pick imo mark Kerr Hughes, Sherk Ken shamrock, tito Ortiz randy had an underrated double too he owned Tito and chuck in that department

When I read the title, I thought you were asking for a specific time that counts as GSP's best ever double leg in a fight.

GSP had fantastic wrestling but damn, when I think of an explosive double leg, Koscheck always pops into my head first. I'm a huge GSP fan, and I will never shake that image of Koscheck finishing that double on Georges at the end of round 1 of their first fight.

When I read the title, I thought you were asking for a specific time that counts as GSP's best ever double leg in a fight.

GSP had fantastic wrestling but damn, when I think of an explosive double leg, Koscheck always pops into my head first. I'm a huge GSP fan, and I will never shake that image of Koscheck finishing that double on Georges at the end of round 1 of their first fight.
Koscheck's single to double power series was amazing back then

gsp_koscheck_takedown_defense_medium_medium.gif

GSP also had great tdd..

GSP and Jones are the only ones who should be considered GOAT.

The one he did on Hardy in the beggining of i think the 3rd round was incredible. Sorry i cant find the gif

Hardy and Alves were total takedown dummy's. Took Jon Fitch down 8 times as well.

But then of course when millions of us want him 2 get takedowns, he stands with Jake Shields for a majority of 25 forgettable minutes.

People can say what they want, but GSP took a prime Koscheck down at will and Koscheck has one of the meanest double legs I've ever seen. So they are probably tied.

If they were the same size, Aldo TDD would stuff GSP TDs

People can say what they want, but GSP took a prime Koscheck down at will and Koscheck has one of the meanest double legs I've ever seen. So they are probably tied.
1st fight gsp was 2-5 on td attempts
2nd fight gsp was 4-9 on td attempts

Vs. Hardy he was 11-11 and Alves 10-12, now that is taking a guy down at will.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back