Maia - Condit stare down

AtlSteel

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Classy. Strike a pose and shake hands.

Never understood that mean mugging bullshit. You're gonna get in the octagon tomorrow and everyone will find out who is better. Stare downs are stupid.

post-25196-BRB-using-imagination-since-no-B9lT.gif

Agreed. Two class acts.

MAN this is gonna be a great fight

You seriously gonna tell me that Nate/Conor staredown didn't get you excited for their fight?

fucking garbage thread OP

this stuff should be bannable

It's all about putting your mug on the other guy!!

noonshat2.GIF

I prefer that as well - but I don't like when fighters bro mance during the fight either - there is an appropriate level of respect bit still intense competition bell to bell

Classy. Strike a pose and shake hands.

Never understood that mean mugging bullshit. You're gonna get in the octagon tomorrow and everyone will find out who is better. Stare downs are stupid.

The fans don't want to watch two respectful professional martial artists like Maia and Condit, they want to see two asshole thug wannabes beat the shit out of each other after building 'hype' via childish trash talk like Conor and Nate.

Sad as it is.

From the moment you sign the contract you begin a physical and mental process.

Mental you're studying tape of your opponent formulating a game plan, thinking about your opponent constantly, doing interviews about them, hearing interviews they have done about you, sometimes getting into it over social media.

Physically youre training hard, dieting, getting your weight on point, drilling certain things for your gameplan.

Making weight is like the final exam of the physical side, it is the accumulation of all the work youve put in to get ready for this fight

The staredown is the mental side, coming face to face with your adversary and looking them in the eye. It can be 2 confident respectful guys ready to take care of business or it can be one fighter maybe not being ready mentally and trying to compensate ie: Rousey Holm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back