Jose Aldo should fight Nate Diaz, stop talking about it

L

Lissove

Wonderboy's coach Cm Punk is getting ready for his upcoming bout with Tyson Woddley for the middleweight crown.

I'd watch it. This is actually a good idea, Aldo wins then calls out Mcgregor. A lot of casual fans would then want to see the rematch

Now that I think about it... if Conor doesn't fight Aldo, Aldo should be screaming to fight nate.
It makes more money and is much safer than Holloway.
Plus if he stops Diaz he has something to back up his shit talk with.
It's all just about the shit talking right? I mean that's what gets you fights these days so he may as well join in the bs...

More interesting than Mcgregor Aldo II and Conor doesn't risk losing. Win/win for UFC.

I could see Nate ending up like Faber after a fight with Aldo. No threat of the takedown, doesn't check leg kicks

I'd watch it. This is actually a good idea, Aldo wins then calls out Mcgregor. A lot of casual fans would then want to see the rematch
makes sense. FW interim champ, fights #5 LW guy, wins and calls out the guy who's supposed to fight him anyway.

No retards.

Sad how scared McGregor fans are of that rematch.

They'll literally say anything to discredit him, not matter how dumb it makes them look

Why don't you guys trying having some balls instead.

McGREGOR fans are scared of the Aldo rematch. Aldo would destroy Conor in a rematch.

Be a man! Admit it Conor fans!

Aldo would mentally break in a fight with Diaz.
And tbh, who cares about Aldo... it won't be a big fight Diaz won't take it it's not interesting for him.

Wonderboy's coach Cm Punk is getting ready for his upcoming bout with Tyson Woddley for the middleweight crown.

What the fuck is this.

Back