Is it just me that doesn't like...

DC23

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
the hate / attitude towards Conor McGregor 'fans'?

It seems like the cool thing to do on this forum is to reply to any pro-Conor message with a sarcastic comment about how the poster is a disgrace to the fanbase.

Ironically, I'd say most of the people hating on McGregor fans we're supporting Mark Hunt against Brock Lesnar lol.

Most fighters have 'good' fans and 'bad' fans, don't let it worry you.

Except Genki Sudo - I never met a bad Sudo fan.

Right now it's only fun.Killing time,nothing special...

It seems like the cool thing to do on this forum is to reply to any pro-Conor message with a sarcastic comment about how the poster is a disgrace to the fanbase.

Ironically, I'd say most of the people hating on McGregor fans we're supporting Mark Hunt against Brock Lesnar lol.

54a78a9754dec_-_cryinggifs_01_1.gif

There are far worse things than this "hate".And is fun to watch how people are mad when you f*** them

Conor is great for the sport; Supporters get to revel in his success while the critics enjoy watching him come up short with equal intensity. Nate sinking in the choke was one of the most gratifying moments I've had as a long time MMA fan.

I'm a huge Conor fan, and I don't mind the other fans. I think it is silly that it bothers people that people like Conor.

McGregor fans are annoying when:
•Regurgitate his idiotic lines
•Dissappear after a loss, make new acount after a win
•Bring him up at irrelevant times
•Act like PPV sales mean fighting ability
•Don't understand the difference between close decision and 5 round domination
•Have no interest in MMA outside McGregor, apart from shitting on other fighters
•Argue with people who have stated an opinion in a well thought out and insightful manner by hurling insults and adding nothing of value to the conversation

Guys who do this are usually the bandwagon jumpers who bask in McGregors achievements to mask their own inadequacies. Unfortunately these fair weather leeches are the extra PPV sales.

I think its just really hard to differentiate between the crazy fans and the normal/rational ones.

I hate posters that hate other poster's hate.

Yes TS. You are the only one, and you are a special snowflake

If you can't stand the heat, get Connors dick out yo mouth

...that what you're talking bout?

In combat sports if your fans become insufferable idiots it usually means you're actually doing it right.

Back