Charles Oliveria walking around at 143?

FlyingKimurabar

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
If I've learned anything from this board its that if you weigh in 2 pounds under, that automatically means its your walk around weight. Anyone know how Charles went from missing weight 3-4 times, even by 5.5 pounds at one point. How did he go from that to walking around at 143?

Also, how brave is he? Fighting the bigger man. So brave. Pettis probably has 30 pounds on him.

Very brave of Oliveria though, he should be fighting at BW and he's fighting these giant monsters.

One of the greatest of all time if he can pull off this win against the monstrously huge Pettis.

Don't be upset because Conor beat a clearly bigger fighter.

I noticed that as well. Why hasn't Oliveira fought at BW or FLW, since he clearly could easily?

Don't be upset because Conor beat a clearly bigger fighter.

I think most people are only "upset" by the ridiculous things that Conor nuthuggers here post relentlessly. This is just a convenient example to show how ridiculous it sounds when used on someone other than Conor.

Maybe do Bronx is just bad at math and conversions. What unit of measure do they use in brazil?

Another salty Diaz fan. Brings a smile to my face.

As you say he's missed weight multiple times (one of those times being his previous fight), if he did it again he'd probably be cut so it shouldn't be surprising that he cut an extra pound or 2 to avoid anything like that.

If I've learned anything from this board its that if you weigh in 2 pounds under, that automatically means its your walk around weight. Anyone know how Charles went from missing weight 3-4 times, even by 5.5 pounds at one point. How did he go from that to walking around at 143?

Also, how brave is he? Fighting the bigger man. So brave. Pettis probably has 30 pounds on him.

Very brave of Oliveria though, he should be fighting at BW and he's fighting these giant monsters.
One of the greatest of all time if he can pull off this win against the monstrously huge Pettis.

Dont forget to mention that Pettis walks around at 300 pounds

It's win or Bellator for Pettis, he better make it count

giphy.gif

Charles has missed weight several times. This time he just probably cut a bit much, miscalculation.

Maybe do Bronx is just bad at math and conversions. What unit of measure do they use in brazil?

They don't have weight balance in Brazil, they calculates the deepness of their feet in the sand.

He may have cut too much weight...

Expect an excuse if he loses...

It's win or Bellator for Pettis, he better make it count
Sad but true :( I thought he'd have a bigger size advantage than I actually saw. Crazy to think that at one point Benson and Anthony were the two best LW's in the world almost without question. Now their both are a shell of what they were.

Sad but true :( I thought he'd have a bigger size advantage than I actually saw.

They've given a few guys who went 0-4 one last chance. Pettis still has a name and can be very exciting. He'd probably have to take a big paycut tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back