Weigh-In Highlights, Awsome staredown

MMA&CHILL

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Damn im pumped for that card even tho its not such a big one

did Goldie call Pettis "the former Featherweight champion"?

edit: just noticed this isnt the full video. my bad

it's always hilarious to see Joe Silva standing between fighters handling staredowns. "You guys behave now or I'M GOING TO FUCK YOU UP! No really, guys.."

Kinda is a big one.. it is a FOX card. Old ladies will be watching

it's always hilarious to see Joe Silva standing between fighters handling staredowns. "You guys behave now or I'M GOING TO FUCK YOU UP! No really, guys.."

"No matter how big a guy might be, Joe Silva would take him on. You beat Joe Silva with fists, he comes back with a bat. You beat him with a knife, he comes back with a gun. And you beat him with a gun, you better kill him, because he'll keep comin' back and back until one of you is dead."

VpHF8d.gif

"No matter how big a guy might be, Joe Silva would take him on. You beat Joe Silva with fists, he comes back with a bat. You beat him with a knife, he comes back with a gun. And you beat him with a gun, you better kill him, because he'll keep comin' back and back until one of you is dead."

VpHF8d.gif
Ahahahaha Joe the neckbreaker Silva

My thoughts:

PVZ is a fucking cutie.

That one dude has an awesome beard.

Maia has such a misleading look and physique. You would never guess this guy is one of the best grapplers in the world.

Can't believe Kevin Casey is still in it, he's had the luckiest "stay in there" UFC run I've ever seen. Also, what's up with the sperm graphics in the beginning...

Back