The Greatest Dirty Fighters...

King Cobra

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Who would you consider to be the greatest dirty fighters in combat sports both past and present?

Holyfield had the head butts in boxing.

Liddell had the eye pokes which helped him beat Tito Ortiz the first time and Couture in the rematch.

Jon Jones throws white powders in the eyes of his opponent so they can be blinded like Van Damm in Bloodsport.

Jon Jones throws white powders in the eyes of his opponent so they can be blinded like Van Damm in Bloodsport.

This killed me.

Anderson had a handful of dirty moments and was considered P4P#1 for some years.

Holding Chaels shorts, holding the cage in several fights and held shorts in one or two other fights, wiping vaseline from his face to his shoulders and arms in between rounds.

giphy.gif

I was a big fan of his, but Ricardo Arona had some dirty moments.

Bernard Hopkins was a master of making a fight ugly and slipping in rabbit punches and low blows in when the ref was out of position.

Bernard Hopkins was the dirtiest fighter i ever saw cos he knew how to get away with it.

Who would you consider to be the greatest dirty fighters in combat sports both past and present?

Holyfield had the head butts in boxing.

Liddell had the eye pokes which helped him beat Tito Ortiz the first time and Couture in the rematch.

Matt Lindland

he just dirty

Best dirty fighter:

Holyfield/Hopkins headbutts
Jones eye pokes
Tyson/Mike Kyle's taste for human flesh
Kongo's knees to the groin
Koscheck's flopping on fake illegal blows
Palhares' self control
Yvel's respect for referees

Clay Guida looks like he doesnt take showers, so him.

Mike Tyson would elbow in the clinch in his prime ..... and the infamous ear bite against Holyfield.

Clay Guida looks like he doesnt take showers, so him.
I met him at UFC Glasgow last year and I can say he smelled wonderful...... no homo

he was also cool as fuck, Cub Swanson not so much

Dirty implies intent. I honestly think Paul Harris is just autistic or mentally challenged.

Also I think Yoel Romero is pretty dirty

Yeah Romero is ..... the dirty fucker shit himself against Derek Brunson .... i think that was the fight.

Dirty pool is a part of the game
Jon Jones, Silva shorts grab, Chocolate El were some of the best of the top of my head
Yoel Romero too

Put some respect on Hackney's name.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

People complain about dirty fighters and tactics I even do sometimes but neary all the greats in boxing and mma had atleast one dirty tactic they used from time to time.

To be able to use it consistently without getting points taken takes skill.

Back