Wonderboy wants Jack Black to sing live at UFC title shot

ekowal69

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
During today’s UFC on FOX Q&A with Stephen Thompson, Joseph Benavidez, and Elias Theodorou, “Wonderboy” was asked by a fan if he has met the guys from Tenacious D who created the hit song “Wonderboy” back in 2001.

http://mymmanews.com/stephen-wonderboy-thompson-wants-jack-black-to-sing/

Thompson replied, “No, I have not met them yet but when I do get the shot for the title, that would be cool to have Jack Black there singing ‘Wonderboy’ live as I walk out. It’s not the kind of song that just jacks you up and pumps you up but as I walk out it puts a smile on my face and it calms me down. I love that song man, and thank you guys for picking it because I was walking out to something totally different my first two fights in the UFC and I wanted something a little different, my brothers were asking me to walk out to it for years so I asked the fans what I should walk out to and all of them said ‘Tenacious D.'”

tenacious.png

This guys like 33 and still goes by wonderboy? Grow up. I mean when you were a 7 yr old Karate protege thats a fine nick but as a grown ass man?

This guys like 33 and still goes by wonderboy? Grow up.

He doesn't have to, he could be 13 he's still beating the shit outta the WW top ten.

If his nickname was "bitchtits" and he kicked your head in, would it be any less brutal? No.

Jack Black should get into his Nacho Libre costume and join the UFC super heavy weight division.

He doesn't have to, he could be 13 he's still beating the shit outta the WW top ten.

If his nickname was "bitchtits" and he kicked your head in, would it be any less brutal? No.
His name is stupid makes me not like him or watch him. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Proof is his less than 40K followers on twitter and he will not make much money with poor following. Maybe he doesnt like money thats fine.

His name is stupid makes me not like him or watch him. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Proof is his less than 40K followers on twitter and he will not make much money with poor following. Maybe he doesnt like money thats fine.
Proof right there guys, his name being wonderboy = 40k twitter followers. Look at all that proof! Wait what does proof mean again?

Back