FS1 Prelims:

Mirsad Bektic vs. Arnold Allen
Albert Tumenov vs. Leon Edwards
Adriano Martins vs. Leonardo Santos
Rob Font vs. Ian Entwistle

Fight Pass Prelims:

Brad Pickett vs. Iuri Alcantara
Davey Grant vs. Damian Stasiak

Give or take a prelim or two, UFC 204 (Manchester, England) is completed. Please note that the bout order for this card has not been set yet and the order above is simply for the sake of the thread. With that being said, what do you guys think of this card? I was the first person to voice my disappointment in guys like Jacare and Romero getting passed over for the title shot so Hendo getting it makes it kinda meh for me. I like the Belfort/Mousasi matchup but I wish the rumored Khabib/Barboza fight ended up being true because that would have greatly bolstered this card. Rating it on the scale of a PPV, I give it a 6-6.5/10. I would have liked one more "big" fight.

What do you guys think?

Bisping/Hendo alone makes it good as hell

101379-Jim-Carrey-I-like-it-alot-gif-GflM.gif

10 just for Bispings revenge :)

10/10

Roberts/Perry won't be on the main card though

<36>

PPV Main Card:

Michael Bisping vs. Dan Henderson II- MW Title Fight
Vitor Belfort vs. Gegard Mousasi
Jimi Manuwa vs. Ovince Saint Preux
Stefan Struve vs. Ruslan Magomedov
Danny Roberts vs. Mike Perry

FS1 Prelims:

Mirsad Bektic vs. Arnold Allen
Albert Tumenov vs. Leon Edwards
Adriano Martins vs. Leonardo Santos
Rob Font vs. Ian Entwistle

Fight Pass Prelims:

Brad Pickett vs. Iuri Alcantara
Davey Grant vs. Damian Stasiak

Give or take a prelim or two, UFC 204 (Manchester, England) is completed. Please note that the bout order for this card has not been set yet and the order above is simply for the sake of the thread. With that being said, what do you guys think of this card? I was the first person to voice my disappointment in guys like Jacare and Romero getting passed over for the title shot so Hendo getting it makes it kinda meh for me. I like the Belfort/Mousasi matchup but I wish the rumored Khabib/Barboza fight ended up being true because that would have greatly bolstered this card. Rating it on the scale of a PPV, I give it a 6-6.5/10. I would have liked one more "big" fight.

What do you guys think?

I rate it... 100!

Stop putting Stephan FUCKING STRUVE on these main cards. Go ahead and tell me why I'm wrong....I don't give a shit GET THE FUCK OUT of here with Struve

Bisping/Hendo
Vitor/Moose
Font/Entwhistle
Tumenov/Edwards
Grant returning, all of these are pretty solid.

But the fight that really catches my attention is Bektic/Allen. That's a huge fight imo. Bektic is still a very hyped prospect, but he's definitely seen better days due to his recent run of injuries. Now, he's facing a young, very hungry prospect in Allen. Allen's improving at an alarming rate, and with him living at tri-star, I expect his growth to be even more noticeable. I've been very high on Allen for a while, and think he's going to do some great things in the UFC.

Was hoping for one more big fight, but still an exciting line-up. Can't wait to see it live, in my hometown. Hoping to run into a couple fighters afterwards.

Anyone else going?

Stop putting Stephan FUCKING STRUVE on these main cards. Go ahead and tell me why I'm wrong....I don't give a shit GET THE FUCK OUT of here with Struve

What's wrong with Struve?

I enjoy watching him fight.

Garbage
The only good fight and it's a great fight is Vitor Belfort and Gegard Moussasi
Henderson getting a title shot is an embarrassment to the entire sport.
Not only did he lose 6 of his last 9 fights but he also got KTFO in 6 of his last 9 fights. He should be on the unemployment line not on the brink of a title shot

10/10

Roberts/Perry won't be on the main card though

<36>
What fight do you think will be on the Main Card?

Was hoping for one more big fight, but still an exciting line-up. Can't wait to see it live, in my hometown. Hoping to run into a couple fighters afterwards.

Anyone else going?
Exactly how I felt about this card. The rumored Khabib/Barboza would have been perfect.

Mike Perry, The Count, Feetor, and Gayguard on the same card hnnnnnggggg

25750974.jpg

6/10. title fight and co main are good. Rest are pretty ok.

What fight do you think will be on the Main Card?

Exactly how I felt about this card. The rumored Khabib/Barboza would have been perfect.
Barboza would have been incredible to watch. Always wanted to hear how loud his kicks were. I heard they really reverberate throughout the arena.

PPV Main Card:

Michael Bisping vs. Dan Henderson II- MW Title Fight
Vitor Belfort vs. Gegard Mousasi
Jimi Manuwa vs. Ovince Saint Preux
Stefan Struve vs. Ruslan Magomedov
Danny Roberts vs. Mike Perry

Only ranking the main card but I give it an 8.5 or 9. Yes Henderson doesn't deserve a shot but it's still a pretty entertaining fight and Hendo's H bomb always has to be respected. I wouldn't be that floored if Hendo puts him out. Mousasi and Magomedov both have potential to be champ some day imo so their fights are very intriguing and they're both in matches where them losing wouldn't be that shocking. Belfort's still very dangerous at the beginning and the height difference in Struve/Magomedov is going to be tough to get around although I think he will. Manawu/Preux should be violence and Perry's an interesting new comer. Very good card.

10/10 but because it's in the UK and I'm still gonna have to stay awake till 5am

I revoke that 10

So 0/10

Barboza would have been incredible to watch. Always wanted to hear how loud his kicks were. I heard they really reverberate throughout the arena.
It would be very interesting to see how Khabib deals with the kicks and what kind of spring he has on in his legs for takedowns after eating a couple of them.

Back