Conor should fight Aldo two more times for his legacy

Readybodisready

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ask yourself this. How many guys get the chance to have wins over GOAT-level fighters who are still in their prime? Aldo is the GOAT of a whole weight class and he's still at his best. If Conor beats him again and even goes for a third win it's a big bonus for him and he may not get a chance like that again. I mean how many more legends can he beat? Maybe Edgar and that's it.

Anderson, Jones, GSP etc. have/had their long winning streaks but what sets them apart are their big wins over legendary fighters. Anderson's got Hendo and Vitor, GSP has Hughes & Penn, Jones got plenty, fedor's got Nog and Cro Cop etc.

In the sport of boxing many guys have this problem legacy wise. You got guys like Golovkin, an amazing fighter but look at his record. Not one all time great fighter, so Golovkin himself is going to suffer when he becomes part of boxing history.

Sometimes it's out of your control and you can only be as great as the level of opposition allows you. If there are great ones around take your chance and fight them.

All I know is that Conor fans are going to have a hard time celebrating his legacy.

McGregor is going to fight Aldo again.

He knows he wont get into Aldo's head by trash talking this time, as Aldo has seen, like we all have, that McGregor is not untouchable.

McGregor and his coaches keep dropping hints, or just outright saying, that he wont be fighting Aldo again. In my opinion, this is just to rile Aldo up and make him anxious that he may never win the belt back. When the fight does happen, it'll be arranged on short notice, I believe.

All I know is that Conor fans are going to have a hard time celebrating his legacy.

Lets not try to predict the future here, but Conor has a shot at become a multiple weight champion while having wins over 2 legends including a GOAT-level guy. Not saying it will happen but a legacy like that isn't too shabby.

He could beat him ten times in a row, and people still wouldn't give him the credit he deserves. I'm not sure what your point is.

He could beat him ten times in a row, and people still wouldn't give him the credit he deserves. I'm not sure what your point is.

Some butthurt fanboys whining about details aren't going to last when enough time passes. One day people will look back and just say hey, Conor has several wins over the GOAT featherweight.

Of course they would. No need to be melodramatic. Conor fans are so sensitive.

The man beat a top 5 giant-sized LW (who was ranked that before he even fought Conor) who is also bad match-up and packed on even more pounds than before, and now people are trying to discredit him as a rank 15 to unranked bum.

I'm not being melodramatic or sensitive, I'm being realistic unlike you bums going around making thread after thread about somebody you supposedly hate.

You're like the 45 year old balding virgins that go around antagonizing female celebrities on new sites, because you couldn't or never have been able to get an ass like that.

You envious bums are pathetic. Go back into your hole of self-pity that was the era before the internet. Its where you belong, ye.

two more times ?.Is aldo feeling suicidal?

Connors legacy is going to be that he made the most money in the shortest amount of time in Mma history to this point .

I bet he's quite comfortable with that

The man beat a top 5 giant-sized LW (who was ranked that before he even fought Conor) who is also bad match-up and packed on even more pounds than before, and now people are trying to discredit him as a rank 15 to unranked bum.

I'm not being melodramatic or sensitive, I'm being realistic unlike you bums going around making thread after thread about somebody you supposedly hate.

You're like the 45 year old balding virgins that go around antagonizing female celebrities on new sites, because you couldn't or never have been able to get an ass like that.

You envious bums are pathetic. Go back into your hole of self-pity that was the era before the internet. Its where you belong, ye.
waaaaaaaahhhhh is all I see...

Of course they would. No need to be melodramatic. Conor fans are so sensitive.

They wouldnt ,just like they dont give fedor credit or Anderson.Mma "fans" love to tear down fighters.

The thing with conor is you have a guy who is the champ who moved up to try and get a second belt which is what the fans wanted Gsp,anderson and Jones to do but none of them would and he still gets shitted on for it.

I'd watch it but aldo wasted 2yrs for him to finally show up. That's fans waiting 4yrs for 2more fights and several no shows.

I think most mma fighters are having nightmares over the McGregor nuke left hand.

They wouldnt ,just like they dont give fedor credit or Anderson.Mma "fans" love to tear down fighters.

The thing with conor is you have a guy who is the champ who moved up to try and get a second belt which is what the fans wanted Gsp,anderson and Jones to do but none of them would and he still gets shitted on for it.

Cause cucks and keyboard warriors got an opinion.

30lbs difference 2× against a title contender. Nobody else is risky like McGregor.

RDA got ktfo in his last fight thinking Connor might be in the arena.

Conor doesn't want to go through multiple years of Aldo pulling out of fights due to an injury, so it's understandable that he doesn't want to fight him. Regardless, if he stays at 155 he should be stripped immediately. It would be pretty egregious to allow him to take 3 fights without defending his title.

Anderson did do that already but I get the point. Conor needs to get a lot more credit for wanting to move up like that.

McGregor will retire before he has to face Aldo again. He himself knows how fluky that fight was.

Conor should K Aldo TFO every other weekend until he retires.

Back