Cung le says Dana has made more money than all UFC Fighters Combined

I don't particularly like Dana White but he has worked nonstop for the better part of 20 years growing the UFC. Of course he's made a lot of cash. Though I doubt all fighters combined.

If you count his stake in the UFC then ya im sure thats true

"These guys are literally making money off our blood, sweat and tears. We don't get any health insurance. If you get hurt training for a fight, you're screwed. It's really kind of crazy. Dana White's got six Ferraris. Hell, I just want one."

Name the fighter

Unions: the people who brought you the weekend.

Happy Friday everyone.

I don't find it unbelievable and im not surprised motherfuckers... Im sure Dana has made more money than all ufc fighters combined. what do you guys think? it's really not right but I mean are we supposed to be surprised by this... it's pretty damn obvious.
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/c...money-than-all-ufc-fighters-combined.3328629/
Fighters come and go, people like Dana don't. He deserves way more money than the fighters, without him they'd be unemployed.

Well Dana White is a business man, a very sucessfull one for that matter. He deserve the money he is making. Dana White had a very small percentage of zuffa , if someone is mad about fighter pay they should look at the fertitas brothers. Its a pretty dumb comment by mister Cung

100% True. Easily proven. Anyone who disagrees is a boob

I really dislike this guy sometimes. Let me go watch the footage of bisping beating him down.

And the president of Microsoft makes more than all the technicians.

He needs to be mad at Netflix for killing the Straight To DVD business.

Dana's salary is around 15 million per year. He get's paid less than Conor.

Maybe the Fritos give Dana some back stage bonuses but Cung is picking on the wrong person. I hate Dana and think he's an arrogant, lying, douche but he earned his salary. The Fertittas made a wise choice listening to their old friend Dana and investing in the UFC.

It's his 9% stock in the company that really made Dana rich, not his salary.

"These guys are literally making money off our blood, sweat and tears. We don't get any health insurance. If you get hurt training for a fight, you're screwed. It's really kind of crazy. Dana White's got six Ferraris. Hell, I just want one."

Name the fighter
Heath Herring

Turns out being good at business is better for your bank account than being good at being punched in the face.

These fighters act like children when it comes to money. Like UFC is just gonna give you money from heart. Should have got together a long time ago like other unions have to have more leverage. A companies goal is to make as much money as possible for it's investors. A employees goal should be to extract maximum wages possible. It's a doggie dog world and everything is a fight 24/7 not just when you enter octagon.

Surprise the boss makes more than his employees. I doubt it's more than all them combined

And? Dana has every right to. Don't like their business practices? Follow Rory and Bendo to Bellator.

Back