wrestling fans, answer me this. Why is CM Punk a big star with such weak physique?

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There's random dudes from Planet Fitness who are more TST than CM Punk. What's with his popularity? He looks like your standard skinny fat dude.

Google his 'pipebombs'. People like the alt image he portrays and the fact that he 'tells it like it is' and shoots on the company. He has a regular guy mystique to him.

There's random dudes from Planet Fitness who are more TST than CM Punk. What's with his popularity? He looks like your standard skinny fat dude.
There are some pretty TST guys at planet fitness brah. We call them lunks though.

8d5ca95cd5drhodesimg.jpg

..physiques don't measure greatness in wrestling, nor in any other sport. This is Dusty Rhodes, one of wrestling's most decorated and famous stars in history.

What kind of question is this?

Are you asking because you don't realize that fake athletes don't need to be in shape like real athletes?

Or are you asking wrestling fans to justify liking something other than roided-out fake athletes?

I don't really try to understand the minds of wrestling fans

and his gif game is considerable

tumblr_lm5a5bd1cq1qf4xgb.gif

I've actually wondered this myself. The dude is tiny.

If i were watching him toss around Hollywood Hogan I would question the authenticity of said matchup no doubt

What kind of question is that.
Its professional wrestling not professional bodybuilding.

Its always refreshing to see insecure MMA fans go out of their way pretending to not have any knowledge about wrestling. Even when its discussed here all the time.

Are you asking because you don't realize that fake athletes don't need to be in shape like real athletes?

Or are you asking wrestling fans to justify liking something other than roided-out fake athletes?

GTFO

74dc3d32b5f2ecbb1bbe242421b1dd8e6e209950_hq.gif

Are you pretending that 95% of them don't have body builder physiques? And they're all athletic, that is undeniable

Are you pretending that 95% of them don't have body builder physiques? And they're all athletic, that is undeniable
To the first question: no.

To the second question: tons of people who aren't good enough to compete at a high level are athletic.

Competition is what separates a real athlete from a fake one.

But you know that.

Wow...but I wonder what would happen if that other guy didn't just let him do that?

Nothing. The answer is that nothing would happen.

Yea stupid outta shape fake athletes

roy-nelson1.jpg

He was champ for 434 days and nobody gave a shit until he lost to The Rock.

I've actually wondered this myself. The dude is tiny.

If i were watching him toss around Hollywood Hogan I would question the authenticity of said matchup no doubt

Rey mysterio is a midget and he doesnt toss big guys around. They try to work around that,where a smaller guy uses acrobatic stuff or speed and quickness,or underhanded tactics or whatever to win.

Punk-Lesnar-brawl-gifs-001_002.gif

punkbite.gif

GBXv7yt.gif

Wow...but I wonder what would happen if that other guy didn't just let him do that?

Nothing. The answer is that nothing would happen.

Its even more awesome that he let him do it, That way we could see it happen.

He is god on the mic

And he is god in the ring

And he will be god in the....octagon!

Back