Why USADA will let Brock Lesnar off

UL

no more yellows
Banned
Reaction score

he brings peace

genki-sudo-we-are-all-one.jpg

They don't call me the greatest damn poster on this damn site for nothin', and I think that not penalizing fighters like Brocknis a mistake and sends the wrong message.

#GUERNICAbless

Brock and Jones getting 2 years. I think it's funny how Dana has people believing that Jones is going to get off with a slap on the wrist.

For a second I thought he was gonna say "from one white boy to another."

That couldve ended badly.

Brock and Jones getting 2 years. I think it's funny how Dana has people believing that Jones is going to get off with a slap on the wrist.
I doubt he is saying that without a reason. I mean think about it, what motivation does he have to lie about that?

Jesus, he was so fucking juiced that I'm actually suprised Mark Hunt's tests didn't come back positive too, just for being touched by Brock.

They don't call me the greatest damn poster on this damn site for nothin', and I think that not penalizing fighters like Brocknis a mistake and sends the wrong message.

#GUERNICAbless
Don't worry, no one calls you that.

I doubt he is saying that without a reason. I mean think about it, what motivation does he have to lie about that?

If he's not lying that just shows there is corruption between the UFC and USADA. There's no reason for USADA to buy Jones story since he didn't provide them with all the substances he was taking immediately, instead waited for a long time to test them themselves then provide the evidence that his pills were tainted....I doubt that those substances would even be in a pill for erectile dysfunction.

He hasn't lied about it exactly, what he's saying seems more like wishful thinking than anything to me.

If he's not lying that just shows there is corruption between the UFC and USADA. There's no reason for USADA to buy Jones story since he didn't provide them with all the substances he was taking immediately, instead waited for a long time to test them themselves then provide the evidence that his pills were tainted....I doubt that those substances would even be in a pill for erectile dysfunction.

He hasn't lied about it exactly, what he's saying seems more like wishful thinking than anything to me.
We've had corruption between the NAC and the ufc (lorenzo)
so don't be surprised

Like I said, the big guns will never get fucked over by USADA

Jones/GSP/Lesnar/Conor/Ronda (banned food)

UFC is and has always been dirty, and people here shit on Pride as if the ufc was some lovely sweet organisation.

It's sort of funny how some here pretend to know what they're talking about, when they actually know jack shit about either case. Other than what they read on Sherdog, of course.

It's sort of funny how some here pretend to know what they're talking about, when they actually know jack shit about either case. Other than what they read on Sherdog, of course.
Yeah... because seeing the articles/videos and the shady moves they've been doing have all been invisible right?

#GUERNICAbless
RIP

Back