Why didn't Pettis do that against Eddie?

Luger

Rabbi of Platinum Nation
Banned
Reaction score
SZG2kI.gif

because eddie is good? plus this is training?

You serious? lol

If I were Pettis I would have thrown a punch and hit him in the chin and knocked him out.

Because Eddie is a world class elite fighter, and CM Punk is a 40+ year old actor with a 60 year old back from doing flying elbows off ladders trough tables.

off topic, and I'm not an Iverson fan at all, but some context no one seems to know about: he missed practice because he went to the memorial service for a friend who died. Personally, I think it's fine for him to miss practice for that.

off topic, and I'm not an Iverson fan at all, but some context no one seems to know about: he missed practice because he went to the memorial service for a friend who died. Personally, I think it's fine for him to miss practice for that.

The moment isn't remembered as a "fuck Iverson look what a bad teammate he is" kind of thing

It's remembered because it was fucking hilarious

The moment isn't remembered as a "fuck Iverson look what a bad teammate he is" kind of thing

It's remembered because it was fucking hilarious
It was hilarious, but in Philly at least, he was absolutely blasted for it. The media made it look like he was some douchey egotist (which he was) that thought he was too good for practice. Dunno how it was outside of Philly, but it was definitely not viewed favorably here.

I think CM injured Pettis in training. That guy is a monster, he kills his training partners.

He probably had a friend die every week.

Back