Dana powererful

congo'spython

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Is DFW p4p physically the strongest person in the organisation? He is consistently making gains and looks bigger every time I see him. Furthermore, he doesn't have to worry about testing, so can use whatever supplements he wants. Obviously this claim can only be made post Lorenzo.

images.jpg images (1).jpg

Discuss.

uncle fester

Jackie_Coogan_as_Uncle_Fester_(The_Addams_Family,_1966).jpg

when he was discussing with joe rogan right after the 202 prelims his head looked as if you were to make contact with it, using a needle it would pop.

Even his teeth have made incredible gains. TS is onto something.

images

hi-res-5e560415880891c2b59bca83ae688d05_crop_north.jpg

Aligator,horse,turtle,chupacabra meat.All natural

Ridiculous post, but I would say Dana would beat the shit out of 99% of Sherdoggers and 99.9% of all untrained males. He works out, juices, and has actually trained before even if the training was not serious.

UberDana walks among us.

CoomPHuXYAA0xO-.jpg:large

(That beach photo always blows my mind. How can a guy over 160 lbs with visible abs have such a fat face?)

UberDana walks among us.

CoomPHuXYAA0xO-.jpg:large

(That beach photo always blows my mind. How can a guy over 160 lbs with visible abs have such a fat face?)

Same reason Jonah Hill lost a ton of weight but still looks like a fat guy in the face. Some people just hold onto that face fat unless they go dangerously thin.

He really doesn't look healthy these days. Maybe upping the dosage wasn't a smart move with all the health issues he already has.

Back