McGregor vs. Diaz 2 Full Fight: McG's corner audio for Rd 1,2,4, and 5

Cowboy Cerroliveira

Porra Caralho! Saddle up!
@Brown
Reaction score
I don't know how long this video will be up, so enjoy it while it lasts. No Rogan and no Goldie. Only McGregor's corner for 80% of the fight. You will hear Diaz's corner for most of round 3.

Some noteworthy points in the fight:

• When Conor landed the three knockdowns, Kavanaugh made sure Conor didn't get excited and jump in Diaz's guard. Each time he screamed at Conor to "back off!"

• Kavanaugh and Roddy shouted for leg kicks during the entire fight. While Conor happily obliged in rounds 1 and 2...he was like "fook leg kicks, yeh?" in the championship rounds.

as the greatest DAMN poster on this site, I think that The fight was close. Personally I scored it for Diaz but it coulda gone either way. Hope they get that trilogy.

#GUERNICAbless

FOOK LEG KICKS YEH??

I don't understand how anyone can think that flurry at teh end of the 2nd gave Nate the round after getting dropped twice. Most of his punches missed or were blocked in that final flurry. Conor actually got the strongest punch of the flurry in right close to the end.

Conor got lit up in the clinch that round, also nate landed more significant strikes that round.

Imagine if Nate floored Conor twice and dominated a majority of the round but Conor had a clinch and good flurry at the end but didn't knock him down and you will see you are just being biased

Conor got lit up in the clinch that round, also nate landed more significant strikes that round.
Number of strikes landed are totally irrelevant, they aren't counted by nor made available to the judges

Video must have cut out the first few minutes of that round for you

Like kenny florian said,, You have to be out of your mind to give diaz the 2nd round. How does a guy get knocked down 2x and beaten for the first 3 minutes, then nate comes back lands some punches, but never once hurts conor. or wobbles him. In fact conor landed some good punches of his own. Just no way diaz won that round. Salty, angry and bitter diaz fans.

Conor's striking is on another level.

Really

I rewatched it and still think he's one of the most overrated strikers in the sport

Diaz isn't know for being technical

Conor was almost knocked down in round two he was held up by the cage, watching it a second time that was a close round and Nate switched the momentum in his favor but I gotta give it to conor.

Number of strikes landed are totally irrelevant, they aren't counted by nor made available to the judges

5 normal strikes that do no damage does not equal one solid strike that knocks the guy down. It just doesn't..

Back