Fight Kit

Kenneth Marroquin

Where you at Georges?
@Orange
Reaction score
Although we can all agree that the fight kit is for tools; Reebook is making some pretty bad ass t shirts. Anyone have any? Thinking of getting me some Diaz and Cerrone t's wanted to hear a review. Bash me all you want Sherbros

Yeah man, I wear at least three at once while walking down the street so people know what I'm about. And that's some pure fire Reebok fightin' merch.

Nah brah!

TapouT proved that that business model sucks.

#GUERNICAbless

Although we can all agree that the fight kit is for tools; Reebook is making some pretty bad ass t shirts. Anyone have any? Thinking of getting me some Diaz and Cerrone t's wanted to hear a review. Bash me all you want Sherbros

My email is LouisTBolanos at gmail dot com, I would love to spam forums with Reebok ads for $20/hr. Very experienced spammer with 10+ year experience, have created multiple high profile spam accounts like Berta Lovejoy and Ken M (can provide proof). Decent Windows 10 computer with my own internet connection. Can you hook me up?

From what I've seen from the Reebok T's not impressed they look rather generic to me they don't have the flair, the color, of say an Affliction, Headrush, or Silverstar when they were kicking or the richness of a Ed Hardy where you can throw on a sweet T fresh pair of white sneaks and clean jeans and you ready sway the ladies if you talk right...

No. The deal and the gear is so pathetic I would never contribute one dime to either company. They deserve to lose their asses after such terrible work and fucking over the fighters. Note: I am blaming both Reebok for shit gear and the UFC for such a shitty deal. Plenty of blame to go around.

If they're going to do fight kits, at least let them do it like WMAC Masters.

hqdefault.jpg

Machine.jpg

Wrench.jpg

Back