Mark Hunt: "U want to be a fighter let us help u so u don't have to use steroids like some losers"

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Don't be a bitch boi, choose mark hunt academy

I bet no one in that gym has ever used roids. The only gym on the planet that can make that claim.

Shut up Hunt:
60940264.jpg

WTDnnwE.gif

I bet no one in that gym has ever used roids. The only gym on the planet that can make that claim.

If you have a Facebook account and Hunt hasn't blocked you I urge you to message that to him and post his response here in this thread.

Imagine having Mark Hunt as your ambassador, lol. Annoy the guy in the slightest and he'll go off on you about needles and poop shoots (sic) and Brock Lesnar.

Mark has officially taken the title of p4p saltiest fighters in ufc history. Dude might start pissing sea water

If you have a Facebook account and Hunt hasn't blocked you I urge you to message that to him and post his response here in this thread.

Dont forget the #bitchboii

He blocked me like 2 years ago. I made a really benign comment that was slightly critical of the posting of torture videos on Mark's account.

Hunt is the last person in the UFC that anybody should take classes from. Hunt doesn't know shit and got beaten up by MW's.

Hunt is the last person in the UFC that anybody should take classes from. Hunt doesn't know shit and got beaten up by MW's.

they should go to overeem to teach them how to grow muscles and find a way to lose

Hunt seems like a guy who will throw a punch and then say "do it!" Then when you do it wrong he yells at you.

evidently its not good enough if guys on roids can still dominate him

I signed up. I will be showing up with a Brock Lesnar t shirt.

Back