Mystic Mac gone for good?

Kwic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
It was partly what drew people in, to see if the predictions are going to come true.

He has not been delivering lately. He had a change in the second round though, but got scared to go for the finish. If he starts fighting scared to lose, I don't see things going well for him as much as they did before.

It was partly what drew people in, to see if the predictions are going to come true.

People tune in to see him talk trash and fight, not to see if he's the next Miss Cleo.

He probably lose is next fight
don't matter if it's Eddie Or Aldo.

maybe lose both back to back.

The rubber match with Nate will come after that.
Still a money fight.

He might retire after those 3, still will make a sh*t tons of money tho.

Last edited:
Mystic Schaub. Embrace it, son!

12356553_207258356278343_219490394_n.jpg

The way he fought cannot be characterized as ''scared to lose'' by any rational man using rational standards. It's not like he resorted to point fighting.

He has not been delivering lately. He had a change in the second round though, but got scared to go for the finish. If he starts fighting scared to lose, I don't see things going well for him as much as they did before.

Nate destroyed that aura. It was fun while it lasted.

Mystic Schaub. Embrace it, son!

12356553_207258356278343_219490394_n.jpg

That's a negative 3 on the Norwood scale son!

People tune in to watch Conor because he's a great fighter and entertaining speaker. Mystic Mac will continue to make predictions and I think he'll continue to make good on a lot of them.

"scared to lose"? that was Conor fighting tactically and it was still one of the best fights this year..... one thing Conor doesnt do is fight not to lose. He takes chances

Also he is only human, he cant see the future. Any fan that loses interest because he doesnt predict every fight correctly wasnt that much of a fan in the first place

Had a gameplan listen to the corner video someone posted on here. And Conor actually said he thought he might be there for 5 rounds before the fight, but he thought he may stop him in 2 rounds. And lets us not forget he dropped Nate 2 times in the 2th round and could have finished it there?

that dude is like 1-25 in his last predictions really

He predicted Colin v Nate 2 perfectly. He also called bullshit on Ryan Lochte robbery story.

That's enough for him to be called Mystic Schaub.

"scared to lose"? that was Conor fighting tactically and it was still one of the best fights this year..... one thing Conor doesnt do is fight not to lose. He takes chances

Also he is only human, he cant see the future. Any fan that loses interest because he doesnt predict every fight correctly wasnt that much of a fan in the first place

Connie was scared as fuck. His eyes don't lie. From the end of the second, till the end bell his expression was shooked.

The people that talk the most about how much they hate Conor, are the first ones to order the PPV

Connie was scared as fuck. His eyes don't lie. From the end of the second, till the end bell his expression was shooked.
he managed to win the 4th round whilst "shook"? I think you are making shit up

I do think that Conor/Nate 2 was the highest drawing fight they can make.

Nobody else Conor can fight that can sell 1.3 million PPVs, with the exception of maybe Nick, or GSP, or something outlandish

People tune in to see him talk trash and fight, not to see if he's the next Miss Cleo.

RIP Miss Cleo. I always wanted to call her but was afraid I couldn't handle the truth.

He predicted Colin v Nate 2 perfectly. He also called bullshit on Ryan Lochte robbery story.

That's enough for him to be called Mystic Schaub.
Thats because they are both the same sort of tool.

Fake Platinum blonde recognize !

Back