GIF of Nate slapping Conor and laughing

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can someone make a gif from 0:32 to 0:40? Nate smacking Conor and pointing and laughing?

You almost sound like.....a hater?!

2y8jwjU.gif

I didn't make it but here it is.

I've seen better shots in bar fights.

shares a video of Conor punching Nate about the cage..... asks for a gif of the slap

can anyone gif me the left straight into the corkscrew right uppercut Conor lands @ 0:51-0:54? that shit was lovely

That shot actually stunned Conor for a second. It froze him up. Dude regains composure like a bawse though.

McG is a tough mo-fo.

Don't think anyone can question his chin or heart after this fight. He took some crazy shots in the third, including a knee flush in the face at one point, and came back in the 4th.

shares a video of Conor punching Nate about the cage..... asks for a gif of the slap

can anyone gif me the left straight into the corkscrew right uppercut Conor lands @ 0:51-0:54? that shit was lovely

Where is that that gif? He made Nate look silly with that?

Oh i get it, it´s friday night, TS a lil tipsy, feeling a lil hornay, want that giffey??

You pervert

Can someone make a gif of Nate laughing after they read the decision at the end of the fight?

<24>

Doesnt matter if you win by a inch or a mile, winning is winning.
no the difference is nate could argue he won the second fight. even if he is wrong the argument can be made.
conor has no basis to argue he won the first fight.

and if that were a streetfight or battlefield or whatever conor talks about his ancestors fighting on he would have been unconscious or dieded in the first fight

That shot actually stunned Conor for a second. It froze him up. Dude regains composure like a bawse though.

McG is a tough mo-fo.

Don't think anyone can question his chin or heart after this fight. He took some crazy shots in the third, including a knee flush in the face at one point, and came back in the 4th.
agree, can't stand his fans but he was a tough one saturday...thought he was done in round 3 and went 2 more rounds

no the difference is nate could argue he won the second fight. even if he is wrong the argument can be made.
conor has no basis to argue he won the first fight.

and if that were a streetfight or battlefield or whatever conor talks about his ancestors fighting on he would have been unconscious or dieded in the first fight
That's like saying Conor wasn't tapping, he was throwing bombs whilst giving Nate a dead arm with his chin.
Even if he's wrong, the argument can be made.

And the second fight too

Conor got saved by time limit and MMA rules

Back