Full fight from Conor's corner.

jjdowns

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

Edit:
1). It's four rounds from Conor's corner and the 3rd round from Nate's.

2) Aside from the fight itself, from Conor's corner, we can tell their priorities were kicking Nate's leg, conserving energy, and they in no way wanted to go to the ground.

3) The fifth round was zero instruction and 100% inspirational quotes.

4) From this angle, it's amazing Conor didn't go down at the end of the 3rd round. It looks like it might have even been close to being stopped.

Last edited:

Actually taking a second look, it may not be Conor's corner, but somebody is shouting instructions in an Irish accent, so I'm making an assumption.

What's with the 7,893 straight body shots Nate threw!? They didn't appear to be set-ups for ANYTHING!!!

Actually taking a second look, it may not be Conor's corner, but somebody is shouting instructions in an Irish accent, so I'm making an assumption.

It is Conor corner and you hear Nates corner also during round 2 or 3 i listened to it yesterday. Its a good video because you actually hear Conor corner and how they prepared for this and were not worried at all by Nates slaps.

It switches from Conors corner to Nates about mid-way.

Conor REALLY listens to his corner. They screamed at him to back out when he was getting ready to dive in on Nate after he decked him, and he did exactly what they told him. Great awareness.

No matter how many times I watch this fight, it doesn't get old. What an absolute back-and-forth war.

"Conor's Corner"....Sounds like the name of an MMA talk show.

Seems like WME is taking a softer approach to people using their content on youtube etc.

It's like something I heard a while back. People don't buy music anymore. They just pirate it. But those same people end up discovering all new artists that they otherwise wouldn't have, and maybe these people end up becoming fans and buying tickets to a concert/ PPV.

Seems like WME is taking a softer approach to people using their content on youtube etc.

It's like something I heard a while back. People don't buy music anymore. They just pirate it. But those same people end up discovering all new artists that they otherwise wouldn't have, and maybe these people end up becoming fans and buying tickets to a concert/ PPV.
I think this will be taken down pretty quickly, that's why I posted it so fast.

Back