Cung Le implies that his work on TUF China led to 4 billion dollar deal.

Neitzsche

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Thought that this was really interesting. I believe Cung certainly played a factor. Cung also states it's not right for a promoter (DW) to get paid more than all the fighters combined throughout history.

Vid here

Last edited:
Thought that this was really interesting. I believe Cung. Cung also states it's not right for a promoter (DW) to get paid more than all the fighters combined throughout history.

Vid here
kIL7cBS.gif

Cung is still hurt from that beating Bisping gave him.

Isn't Cung Le the THUNDER THIGHS chick from street fighter?

Cung also states it's not right for a promoter (DW) to get paid more than all the fighters combined throughout history.

Vid here

Without a promoter there would be no fights, so he's wrong there.
Also, Dana got paid for selling his stake in the company, not a wage for simply being a promoter.

If he's implying that UFC's attempts to (unsuccessfully) break into China, which Le played a small role in, led to multiple Chinese investors making offers and engaging in the bidding war that led to the $4B sale, then there's some truth to it.

But if it wasn't Le in that role, someone else would've been.

Someone else would of been in the role if it wasnt him.He is probably still feeling the effects of the beating bisping gave him

all the dana cuck defence force is gonna let him have it in this thread

Lol ok Cung. Is there any evidence the Chinese even care about MMA? It's hard to tell. Pretty much no good fighters and they don't interact online with us foreigners about it. They're probably blocked from Sherdog via the Great Firewall.

maxresdefault.jpg

When did i say otherwise buddeh?Death by snu snu all day!

PeDMMJ.gif

Back