Guy on twitter does fantastic McGregor impression.

Half the guys on Sherdog do a better impression... and they do it all day every day.

He does a really good Nate Diaz impression as well, have seen him around on Facebook a few times.

Only performance I have ever seen worse than this was Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Kevin Jordan.

That laugh is on point.

<mma4>

Needs to improve on the writing though... I wish prebek was still in the game. He had great skits.

Last edited:
The only impressing he did well was like Aldo saying a lot of crap but never showed up for the actually fight! Aldo showed everything except his wife's pussy on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter! The only place he didn't show up was for the fight! So much for anytime anywhere

Thought it was great myself. Thanks, TS.

The only impressing he did well was like Aldo saying a lot of crap but never showed up for the actually fight! Aldo showed everything except his wife's pussy on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter! The only place he didn't show up was for the fight! So much for anytime anywhere

What does Aldo have anything to do with this?

Gtfo and spit hate somewhere else

He's a hack. Impression was shit, material was shit, his whole life is shit if this is what he's up to.

The laugh is good, but otherwise that guy spends way too much time trying to be someone else.

Back