Nate is screwed at 155 and he knows it.

Trifick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It won't be a great fight like this last one, because it won't be close. Conor will Bendo him. He won't get tired. And Nate wont be a middleweight in there. He lost his chance to put Conor away for good.

I thought he wouldn't get tired this last time, and he couldn't even make two full rounds before that happened. Conor's gas tank is terrible. I think a 3rd fight would be similar to this last one. WHo cares. They aren't fighting any way. It's over. Move on.

I thought he wouldn't get tired this last time, and he couldn't even make two full rounds before that happened. Conor's gas tank is terrible. I think a 3rd fight would be similar to this last one. WHo cares. They aren't fighting any way. It's over. Move on.

Conor's gas tank is terrible at 168

LOL

You realize Nate has fought his ENTIRE career at 155?

And his last fight there he beat a top 5 contender?

Diaz has proven he isn't championship material. The top 5 LW have always given him fits. He's tough as fuck though.

Diaz has proven he isn't championship material. The top 5 LW have always given him fits. He's tough as fuck though.
False he wrecked Cerrone, and the LWs he's lost to have been champions with the exception of Thompson who fought for the title

All of these threads are getting repetitive as fuck. Conor this, Nate that.

LOL

This.

We keep hearing about how Conor moved up not 1, but 2 weight classes. Incredible! Wow!

.... to fight a guy who is 1 weight class above him.

I love how people who have never worked out before believe an athlete that has been training for years can just magically out on pounds of muscle in a few months.

A middleweight? So Conor was actually fighting THREE weight classes up?! Amazing.
You didn't receive the memo. According to Conor's drones Nate was cutting weight from 300lbs and height from 7ft.

nqp7hs.jpg

LOL

Nate's doomed at LW, bro, he'll never be top 5 (said while he's currently ranked 4-5).

Just ridiculous shit around here sometimes.

Champion : Eddie Alvarez

1 Khabib Nurmagomedov

2 Rafael Dos Anjos

3 Tony Ferguson

4 Edson Barboza

Who'd Nate beat in the top 5 again? Nate beat Cerrone in 2011?

He beat #5 Michael Johnson immediately before choking out Conor. Did you forget already?

Cerrone would be ranked in the top five still but since he moved up in weight to dominate top welterweights, a shockingly more impressive move than Conor's went, his ranking votes are split between the two classes. Do you literally not know how the ufc ranking system works?

Back