Time to get hyped for UFC 203. Here's my promo for Stipe Miocic vs Alistair Overeem

1:24, First time I noticed Overeem had FTV as one of his sponsors.

Great bro.Respect.We need to stop with shit behind us...

Great bro.Respect.We need to stop with shit behind us...

Hell Yeah! Lets get hyped!

tumblr_lrcdojzef71qlpgzbo1_r1_500.gif

Econoreem is the homie.

Hope he wins.

Love the video.

Kickass vídeo !! Loved the crescendo enhanced by the music and the editing. The ending is sick !!
Thanks 4 sharing

Lets GO Stipe !!

Way to call another fighter a fool! You are so smart! Fucking clown doesn't respect fighters!
Your the casual that only support undefeated fighters! Jokeass

Take your fake outrage someplace else....I meant no disrespect to either you or your Overeem.

Take your fake outrage someplace else....I meant no disrespect to either you or your Overeem.
You called Overeem a fool and it's not disrespectful? Where you learn your manners? How your dad treat your mum? From where I'm from, people like you get slapped!

You called Overeem a fool and it's not disrespectful? Where you learn your manners? How your dad treat your mum? From where I'm from, people like you get slapped!

I'm from South Philly. Your ass would die of fright just walking around my old neinorhood. Anyway, I call lots of folks "fools", it's a figure of speech.

I'm from South Philly. Your ass would die of fright just walking around my old neinorhood. Anyway, I call lots of folks "fools", it's a figure of speech.
Not to me and not to a lot of people! You threatening me now? U little punk! Ill clown your whole fucking neighborhood and make them my bitches! You pathetic little wannabe! U called a fighter a fool and it's a figure of speech? How about call your mum and your dad a fucking fool too? How about that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back