Demian maia vs Condit Bjjscout analysis

I watched a third or so of this video the other day.Made it seem like Condit was absolutely doomed lol,so I shut it off.Maia is an out of this world grappler,but he only has 2 finishes in his last 8 fights,11 subs in 29 fights.Sure he could submit Condit who's amazing on the ground and hasn't been subbed in over 10 years,but I don't think he will.From what I watched the video was good,technical and whoever made it knows at least their basic stuff well and breaks it down nicely,but I can only watch so much BJJ nuthugging.It was like..if Condit does this Maia will just do that,like it's a forgone conclusion on everything ugh,please.

I watched a third or so of this video the other day.Made it seem like Condit was absolutely doomed lol,so I shut it off.Maia is an out of this world grappler,but he only has 2 finishes in his last 8 fights,11 subs in 29 fights.Sure he could submit Condit who's amazing on the ground and hasn't been subbed in over 10 years,but I don't think he will.From what I watched the video was good,technical and whoever made it knows at least their basic stuff well and breaks it down nicely,but I can only watch so much BJJ nuthugging.It was like..if Condit does this Maia will just do that,like it's a forgone conclusion on everything ugh,please.

well, you may be surprised about the rest of the vid, and he is the best grappling analyst there doing vids.

I like both fighters and I like a good bjj finish but I am picking Condit over Maia.

well, you may be surprised about the rest of the vid, and he is the best grappling analyst there doing vids.

No thanks I watched enough.Best grappling analyst where?

Thanks. They also did a great series on Maia.

I'm excited, but worried for this fight.

No thanks I watched enough.Best grappling analyst where?

everywhere, watch the vid entirely, you may be surprised, and if you are actually into learning stuff, you will understand why maia passes and mounts people like crazy.

widely considered the best grappling anaylist by grapplers, who are putting stuff online.

nice video. makes it harder to predict the winner now haha

everywhere, watch the vid entirely, you may be surprised, and if you are actually into learning stuff, you will understand why maia passes and mounts people like crazy.

widely considered the best grappling anaylist by grapplers, who are putting stuff online.

I watched the rest of it and it's a total Maia fluff piece.If i'm actually into learning stuff?I have probably been grappling since you before you were born and was a 2x d-1 state champ,and got into judo/bjj in 10th grade.Also I pick fights very well,I won Tapology's spring season $500 ufc competition and got UFC 1 on ppv.Don't assume stuff you little nerd.

Maia is amazing on rhe ground, but Condit is no slouch, and could do some serious damage with elbows. If he can tire Maia out in the first 2 rounds, Condit will give him hell for the final 15 minutes.

He predicted Condit. Should've reserved the judgement till the end.

Back