The 3 European Kings...

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Gustafsson, McGregor and Bisping... They can dance and they can sting!

Gus is more like the second oldest prince. He's got some killing to do if he wants to reign.

Lol, is Fyodor some Asian guy in your mind? And no Cro Cop either?

Not really, more like one European king and one European Queen i.e. Conor and Joanna. FYI the UK voted to leave the EU approx three months ago so Bisping is not a European anymore so he cant be considered.

Not really, more like one European king and one European Queen i.e. Conor and Joanna. FYI the UK voted to leave the EU approx three months ago so Bisping is not a European anymore so he cant be considered.

Not much into book reading are you? The UK will still be a country on the european continent, and Africa is not a country.

Britain didn't leave Europe, ya goof. They left the EU.

Not much into book reading are you? The UK will still be a country on the european continent, and Africa is not a country.
Can people really be this stupid? HAHA!

You can't vote yourself out of Europe anymore than China can vote itself out of Asia.

Fuck your 3 kings......Europe already has an emperor.

541744.jpg

Badr Hari
Francis N'Gannu
Reza Madadi

Jesus

Back