Condit gave hell to everyone he faced in the UFC

Hazuki Ryo

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Ok so except for woodley when he got injured in the 2nd round, we cant deny that condit is a killer that gives everyone a run for their money.

I know Diaz fans will jump on the occasion to discredit this (especially when i said "run") but you can't really say Diaz was a big threat to him either.

His fight against GSP was close to being a huge upset, he was the first to mess Rory's face up, went toe to toe with prime hendricks, arguably beat lawler, not to mention Alves broken nose.

Can't wait to see his fight against maia. Even if he loses, i doubt it will be without pain on both sides

He is a tough out for anyone in the division, very well rounded and had things gone a little different, could have held WW Gold several times by now.

I can't wait for the Maia fight, I just can't see Condit being subbed and think he'll come on strong late in the fight.

Carlos 'give em hell' Condit

One of my favourite martial artists to watch.

He didn't exactly give Nick hell.

Next time he fights Woodley he wins.

How exactly was Diaz not a threat to him? And no, he did not give Diaz "hell". He just point fought and moved away the entire "fight".

Yes he is a beast and he uses his cardio as a weapon he picks up the pace as u start to slow down.Still think if that hendricks fight had been anthor round he gets the finish

Yes he is a beast and he uses his cardio as a weapon he picks up the pace as u start to slow down.Still think if that hendricks fight had been anthor round he gets the finish

Don't think he gets the finish, but he definitely wins that fight.

Has his TDD improved enough to keep the fight standing? Probably not.

Its good and bad, its good one will win but bad that one will lose. The pay is unfair and the matchups are unfair for the past few years, guess it made the company more valuable but feel bad for the fighters who worked their lives to be the best and the playing field is anything but level.

Yeah he gave Woodley hell with when Twood crushed him. Not a Condit hater btw.

Back