Book of Excuses for Nate not winning.

Fighting Gaming

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Man are Americans just sore losers or what. Conor ran away. Nate had more time he would have finished Conor in the 3 round.

Its all bullshit Conor sat Nate down three times. Conor ran a total of of 20 seconds in a 25 minute fight. Nate did even land a power shot in the 3 round that hurt Conor. You haters don't understand fighting, it seems to me.

U0P8GNV.jpg

Man are Americans just sore losers or what. Conor ran away. Nate had more time he would have finished Conor in the 3 round.

Its all bullshit Conor sat Nate down three times. Conor ran a total of of 20 seconds in a 25 minute fight. Nate did even land a power shot in the 3 round that hurt Conor. You haters don't understand fighting, it seems to me.

Americans? Fuck you, ya drunkin' Irish prick.

70778b9f2527295cf40686c568632ba6.jpg

Conor gets finished and makes excuses and not only do you defend them, you regurgitate them. Now you wont stop going on about another fighter who doesn't believe he lost a decision lol.

The people making excuses about Nate making excuses are the worst of them all

It's not as much fun bashing a guy that lost a majority decision, in a fight where he beat the shit out of the other guy and ended the fight on top moving towards a finish.

It just isn't the same. Nice try though...

And saying "____ only RAN 20 seconds of the fight......" is an absolute joke lol and implies that it's ok to RUN at all in a fight lol

Americans? Fuck you, ya drunkin' Irish prick.

Stop with the stupid excuses for why Nate lost? I Conor when he lost had a cardio issue. But you guys are saying Conor won the fight because he ran? A total of 20 seconds in 25 minute fight. Do you American haters ever think? Obviously there is smart American MMA fight fans, but this is just angry rant for those American haters of Conor.

What's your excuse for not moving on?

BEATING_A_DEAD_HORSE.gif

Do you realize there are no where near the same amount of threads about Connor winning as there was when Nate won?

Conor got subbed and there was thousands of excuse threads from his fans.

Look, Conor eeked out a decision, enjoy it, but you know damn well it's not satisfying to you.

Stop with the stupid excuses for why Nate lost? I Conor when he lost had a cardio issue. But you guys are saying Conor won the fight because he ran? A total of 20 seconds in 25 minute fight. Do you American haters ever think? Obviously there is smart American MMA fight fans, but this is just angry rant for those American haters of Conor.

meanwhile-in-ireland_o_321790.jpg

Shut your ungrateful Irish mouth. Your entire country would be part of the German/Russian empire if it wasn't for the US....You can rag on Diaz fans all you want, just keep America outtcha mouth.

It's not as much fun bashing a guy that lost a majority decision, in a fight where he beat the shit out of the other guy and ended the fight on top moving towards a finish.

It just isn't the same. Nice try though...

And saying "____ only RAN 20 seconds of the fight......" is an absolute joke lol and implies that it's ok to RUN at all in a fight lol

Lol you boy beat the shit of Conor you must have missed their press conferences? I pretty sure Nate took more of a beating! But in the hater world Nate face was fresh as a fuck, i guess.

Fuck of he had 25 minutes to beat Conor and couldn't do shit. Conor outclassed him when both men were fresh and who won the 4th round Conor. So what if he got Conor to ground at the end, you can't say he be unable to get up from that?

meanwhile-in-ireland_o_321790.jpg

Shut your ungrateful Irish mouth. Your entire country would be part of the German/Russian empire if it wasn't for the US....You can rag on Diaz fans all you want, just keep America outtcha mouth.

I pretty sure the English won the Battle of Britain without US involvement? That 1940. You guys only entered the war only because the Japanese attacked you. So don't give me this shit you came to help Europe. Germany declared war on you.

Soviet union was not called the Russian Empire. And learn history Soviets pushed all the way to Germany because the Nazis attacked them. There is know evidence the Soviet wanted or were interested taking complete control of Europe.

nate diaz : " I ran out of CBD oil 2 weeks before the fight"

The Russians beat the Germans, the Americans only came at the end to sell Coca-cola to the French. Watch Oliver Stone's true history of the USA if you won't take my word for it.

Doesn't change the fact that there's only one excuse for Nate not winning, Conor's just as good as he is, LW's next gatekeeper.

Back