If USADA bans Diaz for longer than JBJ & Brock...

ZAFARI

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
We should probably do more than just screech about it on sherdog

CBD oil vape vs clear use of heavy steroids. Outrageous.

Anyone who believes the Boner Pill lie by jons attorney is an unserious person

Who cares. Diaz bros are gimmicks

agreed, fuck USADA

diazweedmb3.jpg

Has he even been notified of violation or is it just an investigation?

Yeah, that would be pretty outrageous.

Diaz should get a warning or something. Jones maybe a year and Brock should be banned for life.

What Nate did was, quite frankly, disgusting. We're BETTER than that gentlemen. Period.

I like Nate and Nick but the Diaz brothers have been synonymous with sabotaging their own careers, this has been going on for years. Doing things outside of toeing the company and now the USADA line has consequences, I just don't see the victimization of these two, when I was still working I had to pass my drug tests, travel, and basically do as I was asked to get paid, why does everyone think the Diaz brothers should get a pass from that? A curious case of doing things without having the foresight to see the order of effect afterwards, I think the Diaz's would benefit from a life coach to say " that might not be a good idea, this, this, or this, may happen if you do that".

CBD oil stands for Can't Ban Diaz! I'm making my protest signs just in case.

I like Nate and Nick but the Diaz brothers have been synonymous with sabotaging their own careers, this has been going on for years. Doing things outside of toeing the company and now the USADA line has consequences, I just don't see the victimization of these two, when I was still working I had to pass my drug tests, travel, and basically do as I was asked to get paid, why does everyone think the Diaz brothers should get a pass from that? A curious case of doing things without having the foresight to see the order of effect afterwards, I think the Diaz's would benefit from a life coach to say " that might not be a good idea, this, this, or this, may happen if you do that".
Just because doing something is stupid doesn't mean it's wrong. Yeah, they're fucking idiots for smoking weed around the time of the fight, but that doesn't mean it's a PED or we should accept it being treated like one.

Just because doing something is stupid doesn't mean it's wrong. Yeah, they're fucking idiots for smoking weed around the time of the fight, but that doesn't mean it's a PED or we should accept it being treated like one.
It's on the banned substances list. You'd think the Diaz bros would understand that by now. Not to mention, that marijuana is illegal in most states, including Nevada.

I'm on board with the cannabinoids being a BS metabolite to test for as far as PED's, and I hope nothing comes of this. But as I said controversial actions followed by being surprised when things go wrong is just not being perceptive.

It's on the banned substances list. You'd think the Diaz bros would understand that by now. Not to mention, that marijuana is illegal in most states, including Nevada.
CBD is not on the banned substances list and has none of the psychoactive effects of THC, nor any others.

Is cbd oil on the banned list or is it on the specific substance list? We've learned this week that designation makes a real big difference.

Back