Enough nonsense! Aldo KO McGregor then goes for the LW belt

StopDucking

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm sick and tired of newbies and trolls who spend their time disrespecting one of the greatest fighters of all time and the greatest FW ever in Jose Aldo.

Suggesting that McGregor should or even deserves to fight Eddie Alvarez is laughable, considering the guy isn't even top 3 at FW. Aldo, Edgar and Mendes would all whoop his ass 9 times out of 10. His only accomplishements are 2 victories against 21-year-old Holloway and 2-week-camp Mendes and the most flukest win since GSP vs. Serra. Nothing to match Aldo's 10-year undefeated streak and 9 title defenses.

His record against LWs is even more pathetic and includes 1 second-round loss against Cabo Diaz, 2 first-round loss against Joe Duffy and a guy I've never heard of and 1 majority decision against the same Diaz who got injured twice in camp and couldn't train. He has no right to ask for any other fight than a rematch against the rightful owner of the FW strap and get KTFO into oblivion. Aldo will be the first 2-division champion since B.J. Penn. Deal with it.

RFxsfVT.jpg

Last edited:
You've got it around the wrong way mate.

Conor KO'd Aldo, and was rewarded with the LW shot.

RDA ducked, but Conor will still get a shot.

:( 13 seconds man.................I cried too :(

I support this. We need more Aldo, Diaz and Mcgregor threads.

You would get alot more value out of your post if you just said
"I hate Conor McGregor so F***ing much"

I need to see Holloway fight both (McGregor rematch, but 5 rounds this time)

Aldo has always challenged himself so seeing him move up to LW is totally realistic. The truth is he's wanted to fight at LW for years but he's just always been champ. Good call TS.

It is kinda sucky though. If McGregor gets his ass kicked at LW against anyone but Diaz what does that do for the featherweights? Strip him already and take his belt.

I need to see Holloway fight both (McGregor rematch, but 5 rounds this time)
Holloway is so underrated. I think he can beat both Aldo and Conor even thought rightfully he'd be the underdog.

Holloway is so underrated. I think he can beat both Aldo and Conor even thought rightfully he'd be the underdog.

Definitely. He is well rounded, tough and has cardio for days. I wouldn't be too confident he'd beat them but he could take them into deep waters.

Says enough nonsense, then only talks nonsense hahahaha.

giphy.gif

StopDucking knows. One of the few sane posters on this forum.

I'm sick and tired of newbies and trolls who spend their time disrespecting one of the greatest fighters of all time and the greatest FW ever in Jose Aldo.

Suggesting that McGregor should or even deserves to fight Eddie Alvarez is laughable, considering the guy isn't even top 3 at FW. Aldo, Edgar and Mendes would all whoop his ass 9 times out of 10. His only accomplishements are 2 victories against a 21-year-old Holloway and a 2-week-camp Mendes and the most flukest win since GSP vs. Serra. Nothing to match Aldo's 10-year undefeated streak and 9 title defenses.

His record against LWs is even more pathetic and includes 1 second-round loss against Cabo Diaz, 2 first-round loss against Joe Duffy and a guy I've never heard of and 1 majority decision win against the same Diaz who got injured twice in camp and couldn't train. He has no right to ask for any other fight than a rematch against the rightful owner of the FW strap and get KTFO into oblivion. Aldo will be the first 2-division champion since B.J. Penn. Deal with it.

RFxsfVT.jpg

Seriously you could have just said, I hate Conor mcgregor and you would have saved yourself time and gotten your point across.

You were simply being inefficient with your energy

I'm still a big JA fan, but the dude cried too much after his 13 sec loss. He should have act like McG did to come back after his first UFC loss against Diaz. Even if McG got chocked out in shame big time he has been able to come back very focused and giving Diaz the respect he deserve in order to beat him.

I'm still hoping the re-match will be set, bcs even if he cried like a baby Aldo remain one of the GOAT of the sport in my opinion. Make mistake it's human and that night against McG could have been easily a wrong night for him.

Back