Conor's fans is really afraid of Aldo.....

wtkace**

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
They keep on used the reason of publicity and popularity of this fight as an excuse to prevent Conor from accepting this fight..... they do understand that Conor will lost everything if this fight goes to the other way.

What would they both gain from victory of this second fight ?

Conor : prove that 1st fight isn't fluke, basically had dominate everyone else in FW, can vacate the title and proudly been promote as the guy who own the FW and started his career in LW.

Aldo : Aside of proving first fight is a fluke, basically he will taken away every single credit that Conor had received as his own. Conor will fall down to another low hill this time.

Conor's fan truly understand that Conor will lost more compare to Aldo, that's why they against this fight. However, if you are really confident in your Idol , you won't have any doubts about this fight.

13 seconds is exactly why they should fight again.

Bro I think you are one year late! If you post this crap a year ago it might be ok! But now after that 13 seconds and this crap just doesn't make any sense!

I don't want this fight because I don't want Conor to waste another 5 months on a fight that he already won in easy fashion. And there also would have a good chance that the dude would pull off again, which means Conor would fight another short notice fight, which isn't good.

Much better for us, for Conor and for them to have him as a 2 division champ. New fights, new belt. More fun.

That's all.

I don't want this fight because I don't want Conor to waste another 5 months on a fight that he already won in easy fashion. And there also would have a godd chance that the dude would pull off again, which means Conor would fight another short notice fight, which isn't good.

Much better for us, for Conor and for them to have him as a 2 division champ. New fights, new belt. More fun.

That's all.
/thread

13 second KO is more reason for a rematch than any other. If Conor dominated Aldo consistently and thoroughly, then I'd agree that he should work his way back up, but anyone can get caught cold. Just look at Cain/JDS.

Honestly the build up took 2 years & it was over in 13 seconds. Its hard for me to get excited for it again. I hope conor drops the belt & goes to LW.

I don't care who jose aldo is, McGregor should defend his belt multiple times before challenging another champ. But it's WWE, common sense doesn't work

P0QFEvK.gif

Nope, it's just not a compelling match-up compared to a shot at the 155 lbs title.

Shame for Aldo, because he was on top for so long, but that's reality: this rematch just isn't a needle-mover.

Honestly the build up took 2 years & it was over in 13 seconds. Its hard for me to get excited for it again. I hope conor drops the belt & goes to LW.

What?

Conor was given his title shot after 18th January 2015. Conor beat Aldo on 12th December 2015. That's not even 11 months.

To be honest, I'd rather see Edgar or Holloway fight Conor next.

As a CMcG fan i would like him to defend the belt, but from Conors point of view i get it! why commit all that time and effort for a fight that might not happen given Aldos delicate nature.

If Frankie had beaten Aldo i think Conor would have been more likely to drop down!

Eddie the blanket @ 155 would be my guess!

13 seconds is exactly why they should fight again.
This is going to be interpreted wrong on many levels. But I'm pretty sure I agree completely. This fight needs to happen again.

P0QFEvK.gif

Nope, it's just not a compelling match-up compared to a shot at the 155 lbs title.

Shame for Aldo, because he was on top for so long, but that's reality: this rematch just isn't a needle-mover.
The rematch has been the vast fan favorite at above 60% in every poll of McGregors next opponent across Twitter and every MMA board. THAT is reality.

I don't really see Aldo beating McGregor whatever happens, McGregor is the best striker in that division and Aldo hardly ever uses offensive wrestling.

Conor showed up twice, Aldo finally showed after a year and got KO'd in 13 seconds. When he was able to properly dodge testing long enough to fight.

This is going to be interpreted wrong on many levels. But I'm pretty sure I agree completely. This fight needs to happen again.

Yup. If Conor destroyed Aldo for three rounds before the finish or for 5 rounds straight for the decision I would probably be like 'meh, rematch? no thanks'.

This was a 13 second KO - barely a fight. Not taking anything away from Conor as I have him as the clear favorite in the rematch too. But I think this rematch is bigger than people think.
At least from a fighting perspective - forget about trash talk and hype. This is a great fucking match up imo.

Plus, if he dismantles Aldo again before the Nate rubber match:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Back