In 6 years and 13 fights, Rory only finished 4 fights!

Chitaouri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
and those guys being, Guymon, Pyle, Mills and Saffedine..in the last 4 years he only finished 1..... let that sink in for a minute...

I dislike the kid, but I do not discredit his talent. That's the difference between looking at a fighter or a w/l ratio

If he had embraced The Canadian Psycho nickname he would've been a bigger draw for sure. But no.. He has to have a shitty nickname..

Rory is just like Jon Fitch and Okami that UFC throws away. Are they good fighters? Yes. Are they top fighters? Yes. Will they ever be champ in UFC? Nope! That's why

Yeah I'm just gonna keep giving a shit about that while I watch his fight of the year performance against Lawler.

tumblr_n7eoyoSTVe1smcbm7o1_500.gif

I think Rory is a great MMArtist, but if we're talking about pure fighting idk. I think he's great inside the URMMA ruleset like alot of guys do.

i dont discredit him either, but just stating Facts.

You're not really 'just stating facts', you're trying to discredit him as a fighter. The implication I'm getting from you in this thread is that he's not really that great because he isn't KOing or subbing his opponents.

You're not really 'just stating facts', you're trying to discredit him as a fighter. The implication I'm getting from you in this thread is that he's not really that great because he isn't KOing or subbing his opponents.
i am responsible fo what i say and not what you understand from it... its a fact that i just stated Facts.

and those guys being, Guymon, Pyle, Mills and Saffedine..in the last 4 years he only finished 1..... let that sink in for a minute...

Oh yeah... he must suck, glad he is now on the old man circuit.

What part don't u understand? Rory has talent and skills! But he lacked heart! In a lot of his fight u can see his mental game just start fading and he quits.... There's no way he will be champ like that, at top level it's all about mental game

Rory is just like Jon Fitch and Okami that UFC throws away. Are they good fighters? Yes. Are they top fighters? Yes. Will they ever be champ in UFC? Nope! That's why
I was at the UFC where he suplexed Nafe all over, on a night night of great finishes that was what most people thought was the best part.

I was at the UFC where he suplexed Nafe all over, on a night night of great finishes that was what most people thought was the best part.
Yeah that was a good one sided fight because of Rory's superior wrestling and size! You thought u can irritate me with this? Sorry but nope! True fans accepts losses and support his fighter, btw if u are interested, yes Conor won the decision! Now come again?

Back